Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Subscribe
    Nov 21, 2008, 2:46 PM - BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #1

Hey guys,

I'm excited to announce I will have the honor of resuming production of some of the best and most accurate fan-made Jango parts ever to hit the Jango costuming scene...BKBT's Jango helmets and armor pieces.

I'm humbled that he has allowed me to continue making his awesome parts available to the wonderful members here, and I'm excited about prospective directions for his parts and mine in the areas of screen-accurate CC production, Hyper-Firm stunt armor, and hopefully even vacformed armor as an economical alternative for both Jangos and custom Mandos alike.

I am both honored and humbled to be given such an amazing opportunity!:thumbup

Thank you,
    Cruzer
    Nov 21, 2008, 2:51 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #2

Nice score Cruzer... And in very good hands bro!
    hmmmm... do I want a Jango lid in my collection...
    Nov 21, 2008, 2:52 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #3

You just tell us when you do the first runs, ok? we'll be waiting for those fabulous pieces ^_^
    Nov 21, 2008, 3:50 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #4

Absolutely. I'm definately interested on all counts, ESPECIALLY the bucket. Keep me in mind Cruzer! Looking forward to seeing these hit the forums.

Thanks for continuing BKBT's line. I know from reading the forums that's a tremendous reputation to carry forward.

Nyx
  5. Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Nov 21, 2008, 4:07 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #5

NICE!

Let me know when you start up, I would love to replace my JD chest pieces with BKBT molds!
  6. I helped at SDCC '08 987654321a's Avatar
    Nov 21, 2008, 5:12 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #6

Definately the molds are in great hands. Good luck Cruzer, I have always wanted a BKBT, and now that they are back in production, I will buy one for sure, as soon as I make some more money.
  7. Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Nov 21, 2008, 6:08 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #7

Mad respect! I would so love a new helmet too! I'll keep checking on this thread.
    Nov 21, 2008, 6:20 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #8

Totally in for a bucket. It's the only one that has a chance of fitting my fat head.
    Nov 21, 2008, 6:28 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #9

this is great news. Looks like the molds are in good hands
    Nov 21, 2008, 7:28 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #10

Thanks guys for the encouragement and support. I'll begin to familiarize myself with the molds once they arrive next week, and should be ready to begin taking orders by the beginning/middle of December. I'll start working on the first few orders during the weekends, and then production should speed up significantly during my three week winter break at the end of December.

I look forward to making BKBT's awesome parts available once more!
    Nov 21, 2008, 7:32 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #11

Great news, wonderful to hear!
    Nov 21, 2008, 9:44 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #12

That's great to hear Lorenzo. Definitely yes!.. The molds are in great hands. I'm really looking forward
    towards your projects to come.
  13. I helped at SDCC '08 Jango 5204's Avatar
    Nov 21, 2008, 11:02 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #13

CRUZER PRODUCTIONS INC. in full effect!!!
    Nov 22, 2008, 12:28 AM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #14

...this is a great move on your part...

...you know that you will always have our support
    Nov 22, 2008, 4:53 AM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #15

I'm going to totally be watching this...

I can has beskar'gam?
  16. Nov 22, 2008, 5:13 AM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #16

Absolutely Marvellous Lorenzo. Will we be able to see pics? Options of variations to make, cc, vac formed etc. Mainly price would be great to see.

I would be interested in Jango armour. Can't wait for the run of these.
    Cruzer you mainly the one great source for Jango parts, - gauntlets, gun holster, westar guns, backplate, helmet and lower armour. Only knees, ammo belt, flak vest, gloves, boots and jet pack lol.

BKBT made Jet Packs, does this mean you got the mold for that too?
    Nov 22, 2008, 7:43 AM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #17

Hi, Nice to meet you CRUZER, I am finishing my Boba but Jango it begins, so from here it will be one of my places to begin!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATION
  18. Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Nov 22, 2008, 9:22 AM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #18

CONGRATS Lorenzo. I Look forward to the bucket and leg run.
    Nov 22, 2008, 9:53 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #19

I couldn't think of a better guy to continue on with these. Watch out for upcoming goodies. With Lorenzo's skills & contacts, he is going to take these to a new level that I'd never be able to acheive! Good luck bro!
    Nov 22, 2008, 11:11 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #20

BKBT, from what I have heard you did an awesome job!! and I am glad someone is going to be producing some more of your stuff!!! and who better to do it than Cruzer! I am gonna start saving so I can replace my stuff when he gets rolling with these
    Nov 23, 2008, 10:22 AM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #21

Thanks BKBT, and thanks guys for the continued support.

TLobe00, believe me when I say producing these parts is like a dream come true. Shy of having the actual screen-used parts in hand, BKBT along with Bobamaker and Seeker, have all taken us one step away from complete screen accuracy.

Mandalorian Guard, Dark-Side and Seeker are the knee masters; likewise Seeker for ammo belts, Bobamaker or Loanstar for leather vests, Reinone for boots, and Bobamaker or MLC or MOW for jet packs. I couldn't come close to the achievements these masters have made with their parts. There isn't a jet pack included in the molds I'll be receiving as far as I know.

As for prices, I'm still working on those. I have some estimations for both gelcoat and CC versions based on BKBT's pricing, the anticipated amount of resins and time each part will take, and estimated shipping costs via USPS Priority mail. However, I'd like to make a few parts before setting them in stone.

Mandalorian Guard, PM me if you'd like to see the prices I'm considering.

I'm still wrapping my head around how to proceed with the sale of all these items, but I do know I don't want to bog down the Jango forum with run threads. Maybe I'll beg Sci-Fire to set me up with a linked website to their site or something where I can post pics, pricing, etc.

Thanks again for the support and expressed interest. Let me know of any other questions.
    Nov 24, 2008, 10:15 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #22

Awesome! I will be keeping and eye on this. Especially sine I am new here on the boards, gotta look into the types of armor
  23. Member Since
    Sep 2006
    Nov 25, 2008, 4:20 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #23

Where do I sign up? Is there an "Always Interested" list?
    Nov 25, 2008, 7:39 PM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #24

Thats Brilliant news Cruzer.
    I was hoping BKBT would come out of retirement soon but I'm sure you will do just as good a job.

I'm needing all the lower armour pieces from the cod down to the boot spats so once you are really please let me know.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Tony
    Nov 26, 2008, 3:53 AM - Re: BKBT Jango Helmets and Armor Back In Production! #25

Cruzer you have a lot work ahead , Do you need any employee? I'm out job. Where do i send my resume?