Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Anyone need some Jango armor?

From
    Richmond, VA

Re: Anyone need some Jango armor?

GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    I think a certain someone needs to be banned as soon as everyone receives their items.
    and whatever happened to his "business partner" Anthrock (spelling?)?? Wasn't he supposed to be helping Judz Dwedd with this run? He's gone too!
    Last edited by ItsThatGuy; Dec 4, 2007 at 9:54 PM.

From
    Marana, Arizona

I think banned from selling on this forum is warranted.

personally i think its total BS that i got my stuff because i was demanding my money back. was that his way of keeping my cash...give me another persons completed set to shut me up? I find it appauling that some of the guys who have been waiting still have nothing. personally i really dont care if the guy is working 12 hours a day...maybe he shouldnt have offered to do the work if this was going to be the result.

I think the whole thing is totally unfair and if something isnt done about it...well lets just say it wouldnt be a very good thing for the reputation of the forum, to allow someone to abuse members like this, without any reprecusion. Not to mention that it's been said that the last time this happened he needed a "voice" to handle all the communication in regards to the orders.

totally lame and im sorry guys that i got my stuff and you are all still waiting and being basically stiffed on the whole time thing with nothign but excuses.

From
    Outer Rim Louisiana, and Dallas

Personally, I'm just sick and tired of this, I would much rather just have my money back at this point. I'm tired of hearing it is being shipped when it isn't (supposedly there was an address problem, which is possible, but given the circumstances, it's hard to beileve?)

I don't know if Banning him would do any good, (although it is deserved IMHO) it seems he only shows up long enough to take our money and then disappears, and I would be surprised if anyone else would take a chance and buy from him after this whole ordeal.

I do Thank Jun Garros Fett for helping out I know you are doing all you can, but it is very frustrating for all of us who are still waiting.
    Last edited by Amaden7766; Dec 6, 2007 at 3:11 PM.

From
    Morgantown, WV

The title of this thread needs to be changed.
    It should say, " Anyone still need some Jango armor? "

I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    From
    Laughlin, NV

JDFett said: View Post
    I think banned from selling on this forum is warranted.

personally i think its total BS that i got my stuff because i was demanding my money back. was that his way of keeping my cash...give me another persons completed set to shut me up? I find it appauling that some of the guys who have been waiting still have nothing. personally i really dont care if the guy is working 12 hours a day...maybe he shouldnt have offered to do the work if this was going to be the result.

I think the whole thing is totally unfair and if something isnt done about it...well lets just say it wouldnt be a very good thing for the reputation of the forum, to allow someone to abuse members like this, without any reprecusion. Not to mention that it's been said that the last time this happened he needed a "voice" to handle all the communication in regards to the orders.

totally lame and im sorry guys that i got my stuff and you are all still waiting and being basically stiffed on the whole time thing with nothign but excuses.

I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    From
    Laughlin, NV

GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    I think a certain someone needs to be banned as soon as everyone receives their items.

From
    Richmond, VA

ItsThatGuy said: View Post
    JDFett got his order only because he called the police....rightly so.
    As I stated earlier in the thread...

Did anyone order from (or hear from) Anthrock (the guy helped Judz with this run)?

From
    Germany / Aachen

Amaden7766 said: View Post
    I do Thank Jun Garros Fett for helping out I know you are doing all you can, but it is very frustrating for all of us who are still waiting.
    ..thx amaden. u type our thoughts very well

From
    Indiana

Please note, the admins are watching this...

From
    Marana, Arizona

I would so hope so! I have full faith in the admins of this forum...as i know some personally...and im sure the right fair measures will be taken in regards to this issue.

From

So has anyone other than JDFett recieved their items from Judz Dwedd, I know a few other orders were supposed to have shipped, including mine, but so far I'm still out all my money with nothing to show. I'm starting to wonder how much airfare to Wisconsin is????

I still have nothing and all I ordered was knees and shins. JGF said mine was ready to ship also, but I still have nothing!!

I called him again tonight.

Amaden7766. Your order is apparently in it's way back to you. I left him two messages with the corrrect address you supplied.

TheDentedOne. Apparently yours has also finally been shipped.

The overseas orders are being worked on.
    He has the day off tomorrow and said he will be making parts.

I can only tell you people what i have been told.

I will say this from my limited experience that making these parts is not something that happens overnight. When you only have a few hours a day to work on stuff it can take weeks . One bad pull from the mold results in a couple hours of lost work. He will not ship parts that have stress cracks from demolding so he has to do it all over again.

I am doing what i can. That is admittedly limited right now. If i could i would also be down there making parts to fill these orders.

I will keep to myself my thoughts on some of the comments in this thread.

Brian.

I hope mine gets worked on soon. He told me only had a couple ahead of me, but then again that was almost 4 months ago now.

From
    Morgantown, WV

On 11-24 mine was to ship soon. Any news?

TK4426. Please PM me with your name and state you live in as well as what you ordered from JD. I don't seem to have your info.

Wanabe a fett. Can you also send me a PM concerning what parts you ordered?

I will call him again tonight .
    Thanks.
    Brian.

Those that ordered from JD.
    Can you please post here or PM me when you get you order?

Just trying to keep track of the orders for him. A couple orders went out last week and another one going to Canada went out today.

Thanks.

Brian.

From

I got my order today!!!!!
    I really should have had it yesterday but I was out of town. I will post some pics when I get time. The wait was way too long, but the pieces are really nice pulls.

I ordered 2 helmets but in the long wait I already got one from another source, so I will most likey sell on of these. $120.00 Shipped. If no one here is interested it will go on ebay.

From
    Okanagan Valley, BC Canada

Jun Garros Fett said: View Post
    another one going to Canada went out today.
    I'll post as soon as I get it. Of course, I'm assuming it is for me.

From
    Richmond, VA

Amaden7766 said: View Post
    I ordered 2 helmets but in the long wait I already got one from another source, so I will most likey sell on of these. $120.00 Shipped. If no one here is interested it will go on ebay.
    Amaden7766....PM sent about the helmet!

From
    Germany / Aachen

Jun Garros Fett said: View Post
    A couple orders went out last week and another one going to Canada went out today.
    Brian.
    ..well, i hope mine were near by ;o)

From
    Morgantown, WV

OK, the wife said my box showed up today but the kids wrapped it to give it to me for Christmas. So I'm yet to see it. I sure hope thats whats in the box when I open it.

From
    Marana, Arizona

ugh! that would be one gift id be opening and rewrapping when they wernt looking..LOL just for sanity's sake

wanabe a fett said: View Post
    OK, the wife said my box showed up today but the kids wrapped it to give it to me for Christmas. So I'm yet to see it. I sure hope thats whats in the box when I open it.
    All i can say is Cheers to ya.
    I hope it is too.

From
    Silver Spring, MD

JDFett said: View Post
    I would like to add something...please do not confuse me with this guy! LOL

I have had some folks looking for armor contact me thinking i was this guy...beleive me...i don't stiff people....when i sell stuff, you get what i sell...

yeah i think i made this mistake a few times. i'm kind of new to this board so i apologize. however, i'm glad i read this thread about the armor run. i was about to order knees from him. hope you all get it resolved. this kind of stuff makes me so weary of purchasing armor these days. good luck to all of you.