Subscribe
    Jan 31, 2008, 5:53 PM - Anyone have a speaker system for their Jango? #1

I have a speaker system that i kept from my sandtrooper for Jango, but i don't really see anyway for it to work well. Just trying to get a feel for peoples set up. If it doesn't seem realistic i am probably just going to sell it. Thoughts? Pictures? THANKS!
    Jan 31, 2008, 11:21 PM - Re: Anyone have a speaker system for their Jango? #2

Well, on my Boba, which will be similar on Jango, I put my speaker in the jet pack because it is too big to just put on me otherwise. I don't put on the panel for the jet pack, and it seems to work just fine. The one I am using is this one...

As suggested from TK409s site for $45.

http://store.xtremegadget.com/poamsy.html
    Jan 31, 2008, 11:29 PM - Re: Anyone have a speaker system for their Jango? #3

I plan on using this:

In one of my pouches - with the wire going up the vest.
    Jan 31, 2008, 11:34 PM - Re: Anyone have a speaker system for their Jango? #4

Only problem I had with that radioshack one was I didn't get good enough volume out of it. The one I showed a couple relpies up has all sorts of volume range.
    Feb 1, 2008, 1:46 AM - Re: Anyone have a speaker system for their Jango? #5

Quote Satxer said: View Post
    Only problem I had with that radioshack one was I didn't get good enough volume out of it. The one I showed a couple relpies up has all sorts of volume range.

same here.

Right now I have a RomFX that i kept from the sandtrooper and it works great. the only things is that i bought it for the static burst mostly, and i no longer have a TD. However i do plan to do a clean stormtrooper in the future... but i don't know if its necessary to have in the meantime while I have my Jango. The Jet Pack was probably the only place i could think of speakers going, unless it was all mounted in the helmet somehow with smaller speakers, but then you have to deal with feedback and volume issues. I guess i was wondering if anyone had any helmet mounted speakers at all that worked well for them. Otherwise I will probably part with the Romfx.