Over the last week I realized I had to throw together some new knee armour to replace my old cracked MB ones, especially with Dragon*Con coming up and my photoshoot with Brak's.
Used sintra to make the sides, the main "cups" are styrene. Layered up and Bondo'd the heck out of it all to look vacuformed, and I'm pretty satisfied. I didn't get enough of a "ridge" on the bottom of the knees as I'd have liked though. I hope to make or purcase some good one-piece vacuformed ones one day, but these will do for now. Sorry for not taking progress photos, more often than not when I start working on something I just don't stop to take photos.
I used the colours Rogue Studios recommends. Because of of how few reference photos there are for ESB I just made up most of the weathering up. From what I can tell the ESB knees aren't nearly as damaged as the ROTJ ones, but they are a lot "dirtier".
I put them together and painted in 3 days, I hope they turned out well!