Here is my new FP armor. I finally got around to doing the new chest armor that I have had for 6 months and I just got the knees and bells finished.
I got the decals form a guy on the R2 builders club and the darts are Dean's.
The flash majorly lightens things, the armor is more dark in person.
All weathering has been done topically.
The armor is Spruce green misted with other shades of green and a final misting of black. The yellow weathering is the yellow zinkchromate.
The knees and shoulders are painted with a base of Catterpillar yellow and followed by mistings of Pumpkin orange, tan, and red primer and a final touch of black. The weathering has been done topically with various Apple barrel and Folk Art acrylic paints found at AC Moore.
Everything has then weatherd with grey chalk dust and sealed in Testors dull coat
I'll post pics of my collar and cod later when I get it done. I'll be adapting the collar to a RA black plate.