Spent the weekend painting up my "hard" armour.
Bobamaker is the originator. Chest electronics from TK-409.
Close up of the bells:
I used chalks to weather them up, but the flash drives away most of it...
on the sticker, I just misted black on it before placing it, then used a small tool point to scratch the white lines.
Once I misted the parts with black, and let it dry, I used my index finger nail to make the black lines that you see. (again, most are flashed out) - but it looks pretty close to the lines on the actual prop, so I'm thinking most of them are from "wear and tear".
Now I am waiting for my vest to come back from the tailor, having jet pack slots sewed into it.