Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    May 2008
    Jun 4, 2008, 9:24 PM - Yet Another Bucket question #1

Ok I hate to do it but I really need some good advice here. I unlike most people here it seems (joke) dont have money growing in my basement. I have a Wife and a 6 Year old to take care of. I am gettting some extra cash flow soon $300.00 to be precise. I was hoping to get a Helmet and A set of Gauntlets if i can help it, they seem to be the hardest pieces to obtain/make.
    Can someone throw out some sugestions. I would like to be screen accurate if I can help it but I am trying to get both pieces if I can afford it as well. Please let me know. Thanks.

Long Live The Fett!
    Jun 4, 2008, 10:05 PM - Re: Yet Another Bucket question #2

Go with a sgt fang helmet... and if your strapped for cash build a set of gaunlets. With the material you could use it on armor also. but 300 bux ins't going to get you a screen acurate fett. 300.00 will get you a nice helmet (remeber you have to buy paint! possible a stalk)
    Jun 4, 2008, 10:14 PM - Re: Yet Another Bucket question #3

at $125 shipped, the fan helmet is your best bet i think. the gauntlets are tough... i think they are the next most painful to the jet pack.

the wizardofflight templates are really great. my left gaunt is done, and the right is underway. i'd like to be able to help out, but i don't know what my timeline is going to be like.

i'll be selling my MoW gauntlets for farly cheap when i'm done building my own, but that could be 2 weeks or 2 months depending on what else comes up.