Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm?Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Mar 2016
    Mar 5, 2016, 8:45 PM - Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #1

Looking to add to my Star Wars helm collection?

whats the best place or person to get a finished helm from?
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Mar 5, 2016, 9:01 PM - Re: Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #2

Probably best to get a kit and then commission someone to paint it for you. There are several excellent painters here who could do that for you. I may be wrong on this but I think 'Bobamaker' is the only person currently making and painting helmets in one go (search bobamaker on google) bit wait times are very long.
    Mar 5, 2016, 9:37 PM - Re: Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #3

yeah year 1/2 last I've read on here.
    Mar 6, 2016, 2:52 AM - Re: Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #4

also, depends how much you are spending...
    Mar 6, 2016, 12:08 PM - Re: Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #5

What about Lou's helmet ? That thing is near perfect for ESB .. @Darth Voorhees
    Mar 6, 2016, 1:12 PM - Re: Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #6

Quote starchild99 said: View Post
    What about Lou's helmet ? That thing is near perfect for ESB .. @Darth Voorhees
    I think he said he wasn't taking any new painting commissions any time soon. Believe he said he would still offer up props/parts but the painting takes a while and he wanted to get more done. Something like that at least.
    Mar 6, 2016, 1:53 PM - Re: Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #7

Quote drokkul said: View Post
    I think he said he wasn't taking any new painting commissions any time soon. Believe he said he would still offer up props/parts but the painting takes a while and he wanted to get more done. Something like that at least.
    Gotcha drokkul my bad,from a collector like myself that's the Helmet you would want on your shelf,..
    Mar 6, 2016, 2:15 PM - Re: Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #8

Quote starchild99 said: View Post
    Gotcha drokkul my bad,from a collector like myself that's the Helmet you would want on your shelf,..
    I think he said he might paint up a helmet and sell it from time to time though, but didn't want to take commissions and overload himself with a backlog of stuff to do. So there is always the chance that some could show up in the Cargo Hold.
    Mar 7, 2016, 11:50 AM - Re: Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #9

Yep..pretty much on point Drokkul!

I can do a helmet kit though and send it to whoever you'd like to paint it Those i can do whilst doing the Jetpacks. But yes i will paint a helmet from time to time and post em up. Like you said the commissions take a long time and i hate having people wait longer than i said..so just keeping things to a minimum so i dont get backlogged until myself or the customer is 70 lol
  11. Member Since
    Feb 2016
    Mar 7, 2016, 2:14 PM - Re: Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #10

Quote Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    Yep..pretty much on point Drokkul!

I can do a helmet kit though and send it to whoever you'd like to paint it Those i can do whilst doing the Jetpacks. But yes i will paint a helmet from time to time and post em up. Like you said the commissions take a long time and i hate having people wait longer than i said..so just keeping things to a minimum so i dont get backlogged until myself or the customer is 70 lol
    How much would a helmet cost from you Darth?
    Mar 7, 2016, 3:35 PM - Re: Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #11

PM incoming bud!
  13. Member Since
    Nov 2015
    Mar 7, 2016, 4:01 PM - Re: Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm? #12

I am VERY interested in one too Darth Voothees! Please pm me I'm ready to buy asap!
    Quote Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    PM incoming bud!