Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Subscribe
    Jan 6, 2006, 3:11 AM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #26

Yeah but 9 months without communication!!! Come on!!! I am in no way questioning Spidey-Fetts honesty but that is a REALLY long time!?!?
    Jan 6, 2006, 4:01 AM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #27

A PM saying "I'm working on it" couldn't take more than a couple minutes out of anyones life. They'd also save a lot of worry, and put an end to threads like this.

-=QuinN!
    Jan 6, 2006, 7:48 AM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #28

well ive been talking to SF & aparently we arnt getting the whole story. so i think it would be wise to leave this just between SF & GBH. there apears to be some miscomunication between GBH & SF or some personal dispute between the 2. SF isnt screwing this guy over from what ive heard. thats all im gunna say on this because its not my problem.
    Jan 6, 2006, 8:01 AM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #29

Although I can sympathise with your situation I feel this sort of problem can only be resovled through PM and other personal contact, otherwise you just end up with people taking sides and throwing their opinions in which ultimately does no good, I wish you all the best in sorting this out
    Jan 6, 2006, 8:19 AM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #30

A breakdown in communication can mean only one thing...INVASION!
    Jan 6, 2006, 8:41 AM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #31

Quote Zeever Fett said:
    A breakdown in communication can mean only one thing...INVASION!

7. Jan 6, 2006, 10:40 AM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #32

Here's the thing, the last time I directly spoke with him, on his cel phone, which was the beginning of November when we agreed on the second deadline the week of the 28th, right after Thanksgiving, all he said he had to do is "INTSALL THE VISOR" and that the L.E.D.s in the rangefinder top still didn't quite fit right and I told him don't worry about that, I can easily finish that part up, well that's 2 months ago and still no helmet! I HAVE CALLED HIS HOME and CELL PHONE left messages, SENT HIM A PM, NOTHING! I even contacted the moderators before I started this and they said that it seems you have done everything possible to keep this private. Since there has been no response, it's your right to call him out publicly and voice your concerns, as long as I keep it civilized. But here's the thing, still after this whole discussion: I've have no pm, no e-mail, no-phone call from Spidey Fett. I just don't understand it and when there's no communication, there's nothing to understand. Hey and if anybody thinks I putting some kind of spin on this, give me call on my cell: 859 409 0848, I love to hear how I'm not telling the whole truth. I've have nothing to hide and is honest as they come! I've even told spidey in my efforts to keep communication open that I thought we were friends because we had multiple conversations on topics outside of Star Wars Community.
    So guys I just can't figure it out!
    Jan 6, 2006, 11:35 AM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #33

I would normally agree that something like this should be resolved privately so as to not damage anyones reputation.

I do have to say it is at the point of where Spidey should at least post an acknowledgement.

I do hope this can be resolved amicably, as it is obvious there are those who are green to these boards watching to see the outcome.
  9. formerly joNich
    Jan 6, 2006, 12:03 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #34

If you read above though...this seems to be more of a personal matter between the 2. I reccommend this thread be locked before it turns into a flamefest.
  10. Jan 6, 2006, 12:15 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #35

Seems there's a few members out there that are quite up these flamin' or flame fest termlnologies, sorry I'm not familier with those kinds of topics and prefer to operate above a 8th grade mentality. "I'M JUST A SIMPLE MAN TRYING MAKE HIS WAY IN THE GALAXY!" A fellow member hasn't delivered on his end of the bargain and for 9 months now I've had $1,400 dollars worth of merchandise out there and still have nothing to show for it and
    NO EXPLINATION! Sorry again for trying to look out for myself and maybe throw up a warning flag so type of thing doesn't happen in the future! THX.
    Jan 6, 2006, 12:16 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #36

I agree, however considering it involves Spidey it should be him coming on and simply saying .. I am aware of this, and will not respond here...

By no means was I suggesting they discuss this openly.. as I think it should be kept private..

That way people know he is aware of this thread.
    Jan 6, 2006, 12:22 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #37

I agree that he is at least owed a response!
    Dont know either guy, but the fact that BobaFettSlave_1 is getting info, is'nt involved, and then mentioning it in this thread is kinda not cool either. (By all means, I mean NO disrespect to anyone here)

It just is'nt a good situation for either or, but to me it's like a taunt and is what starts trouble to begin with!
    Just handle it privately, the Mod's can Help I'm sure!
    There are other ways around this and working things out.
    I just hope you can! Good luck to you!

shunned
  13. Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Jan 6, 2006, 12:32 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #38

Im new here but if i take all the info correctly then i need to avoid sfp and spideyfett.
    So does anyone know where i can get a good full sized helmet or should i ask on another thread.
    Jan 6, 2006, 12:34 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #39

you need to put this in the Cargo Hold forum my friend!
    Welcome BTW!
    shunned
  15. Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Jan 6, 2006, 12:41 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #40

Aaahhhhhh....sorry my booo booo
    Jan 6, 2006, 1:45 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #41

Quote thewatcher said:
    Im new here but if i take all the info correctly then i need to avoid sfp and spideyfett.
    So does anyone know where i can get a good full sized helmet or should i ask on another thread.
    theres a big difference between SFP & SF. SFP items are just plain crap but SF's paintjobs (from what ive seen so far) are one of the best ive seen on the forums. i agree this thread should be closed before this goes any further. prahaps a moderator can get both SF & GBH together & the three of them can discuss how this can end in the best situation possible. the only reason i have the little info i have i is because i asked SF what the deal was here cause i had just finnished talking to him about schedualing to have a helmet painted right before i stumbled accross this thread. i then wile talking about the paint job i may hire him to do asked him what the deal is with this and he just simply answered my question.
  17. Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Jan 6, 2006, 1:48 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #42

Well if its all the same with you i wont be ordering anything from him,9 months is a joke without any comms.
    Jan 6, 2006, 1:58 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #43

Quote thewatcher said:
    Well if its all the same with you i wont be ordering anything from him,9 months is a joke without any comms.
    im guising by comms you mean communication. if you read one of GBH's posts he says its only been about 2 months w/o any communication
    Jan 6, 2006, 2:21 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #44

2 months is bad too, but we haven't heard from Spidey

there are 2 sides to every story
  20. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    Jan 6, 2006, 2:36 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #45

Well…I'm sure that most have been waiting to hear from me, probably because WE, me included, just like the "drama" of this thread and/or are simply nosey…those that are closest to me know the Truth….

I make it a practice to never divulge any personal info or transactions that I may have done with anyone on this open forum…..but I think with this False Thread its time to say something, As only portions of Truths are being expressed.
    And in the END it is really no ones business….as harsh as that sounds.

So I will post on this only to show that posting pics of your painted buckets and how too's is NOT the only thing you can learn around here……….hopefully this shows others that in the END you DON'T know the person you are DEALING with and I hope this will be looked at as a way to help. So with that …here it goes.

In all actuality it is allot simpler than GBH makes it seem. The biggest mistake in this whole thing was assuming that GBH and I had developed a Friendship back since before C3……BIG mistake!!
    Based on his previous actions and things that were said to me by him, and of course with recent events, they have made me realize that I'm the one that has been SCAMMED here….I guess this is what I get for being nice to people.

First off GBH is a "REPEAT" customer…..as he has failed to mention that he already has a Previous MS Helmet I painted and sold to him…..which he currently uses for all his 501st functions…(this part will make sense in a minute)
    So obviously he thinks I do good work, or why come back, right?

I will say that I did agree to a "FAIR" trade that involved me ONLY PAINTING a bucket on a MS Bucket that I already owned and was in my possession….but in the coming months have found out it involved MORE time and effort that WAS NEVER AGREED ON, as more and More requests were made and added to the Bucket.
    EXAMPLES:
    #1 A fabricated TWO part Earpiece….which on the MS bucket does not have…..done. Had to order a "lipped" ear piece from Marrow which GBH did not pay for.
    #2 A Fabricated Waivey Brow..ESB MOM accurate. Done
    #3 Then he sent me a Hyperdyne System SERVO…...ahhh I paint buckets ONLY….so I got WOMO68 Wayne to install it….meantime GBH is bitching because he is not willing to pay Wayne, much less what he disserves….again as he listed he only paid him a 100$ when Wayne FABRICATED a whole new CUSTOM GEAR exchange on the STALK…..I say he got a bargain on that one.
    #4 A REAL Dental Borden TOOL installed..ESB mole. Order never paid for. Paid by me.
    #5 Ear pieces that are Screwed in , not glued on.
    #6 Install of a head liner, he sent it too me which I guess he assumed it would magically be installed on it’s own..
    Again keep in mind I only paint Buckets…the original deal.
    #7 Finally an installed visor and PAINT job. it's Pretty much done now….
    I'll let you Guys decide what all that is worth...

Now most of us think that trade means FAIR, right? Well listing prices of what YOU paid.. as apposed to what it is ACTUALLY worth are two completely different things….Lets just take the SO called Ruffkin toys Gauntlets he supposedly sent me….I would be more than happy to post the pics of the SFP gauntlets that I actually got. By the way one was a JANGO SFP Gauntlet and one was a Boba Gauntlet….These Gauntlets had about THREE LAYERS of paint on them from as many times as they were changed from ROTJ to ESB…and after removing the paint they are not worth 5$. And would be an insult to fellow members to try and even sell them.

As we all know SFP is basically CRAP…..as matter of fact Mr. GBH has posted several times on SFP and how not to deal with them ….but yet he sent "HIS FRIEND" (me) this same stuff…….
    As Far as anything else ..ALL OF it is SFP, maybe it's because GBH doesn’t post here much, as noted by his 16 posts, but I think he just doesn’t know what he has…..EVERYTHING he sent me is CRAP…. Again would be more than willing to post pics to prove my point.

NOW after all this , did I agree to this?? …..YES . As by this time we had, again what I thought, was more than a Business relationship…So As I friend I didn’t complain, what could I say?…..I just thought he didn’t know what he had. But it is Safe to say that not one of these things he sent me will be apart of MY final Fett……As I would be too embarrassed.

As part of the "DEAL" I explained to him UP FRONT ….that he can send me the stuff for the trade (suggested by him) BUT I had other orders ahead of him……he stated it was not a problem, So I thought.
    HE chose to send those things to me, that DOES NOT MEAN I was going to start his bucket…..As I had other commitments to fellow members……. At the time HE Agreed.

Last but not least and MOST important …LIFE happens….
    things came up on a PERSONAL Level Which he was made aware of ….I will not explain any part of my personal life….but he was made completely aware…..Heck he called me every day.
    And this supposed non communication from me…..whatever…
    When someone harasses you with calls to your house and cell phone simultaniously…and then asks "how's my bucket" rather than "How's your Personal situation"…….well that just drew the line for me …and I made a decision to keep this relationship purely business related by not responding to him. Was that wrong?…..probably.
    NOW PAVESPAWN has been more than Gracious throughout and has relayed every message to him……Thanks Gary.
    So to say he was not aware of the status is COMPLETELY wrong.

I'm I upset …yes…..upset that you think you know someone and then look what happens……I truly hope someone learns from this…
    In the END his bucket in almost complete….I have had other members that are ahead of him and have paid me accordingly.
    I not asking for more money from, I'm simply saying that a DEAL is a DEAL…..and he just has to wait till I complete my other obligations…and not all of them are Fett related.

**SO to you MR.GBH…"you will have your bucket"……………..however one-sided this deal is, because I DID agreed to it….again that is my mistake. And I love all the sock-puppet accounts you have.

Thanks to those that supported me.

Spidey.
    Last edited by Spideyfett; Jan 6, 2006 at 5:42 PM.
    Jan 6, 2006, 2:40 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #46

Hopefully this will resolve things for now
    Last edited by propsculptor; Jan 6, 2006 at 2:46 PM.
    Jan 6, 2006, 2:48 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #47

well I DO declare...
  23. Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Jan 6, 2006, 2:59 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #48

whats a sock-puppet account???
    Jan 6, 2006, 3:00 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #49

Spidey, I think we all knew there were two sides to the coin.

I applaud you for posting eventhough I don't think you needed to get into that much detail, but I am sure I would have done the same thing just to clear the air.

All in favour of this thread now being locked? /e raises hand - just my 2p
    Jan 6, 2006, 3:02 PM - Re: WARNING: I've Got A Bad Feeling About This!" #50

Quote thewatcher said:
    whats a sock-puppet account???
    it is what you are logged into