Uncut Tvisor?

From
    Tatooine

Uncut Tvisor?

Has anyone ever purchased the Uncut visor from T-visor?

I just want to know if the uncut version still has the semi circle curve.. I wouldnt want to get a flat lens ;D

The visor I ordered for my fang bucket leaves no room for screws or bolts that I can attach on the sides of the mandibles....

Thanks!
    Luis

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

Re: Uncut Tvisor?

if you check out this pic (Boba Fett Costume - The Dented Helmet Gallery) from the MoM exhibit, you can see that there appears to be a piece of bent copper that has been puttied onto the lower cheek and then there are thumb screws that hold the visor flush with the mandibles just by pushing it into place. so if you're going for accuracy you don't need screws to go through the visor.

From
    Tatooine

Re: Uncut Tvisor?

Dang! Thanks for the tip!! I'll go for that setup instead

saint_nasty said: View Post
    if you check out this pic (Boba Fett Costume - The Dented Helmet Gallery) from the MoM exhibit, you can see that there appears to be a piece of bent copper that has been puttied onto the lower cheek and then there are thumb screws that hold the visor flush with the mandibles just by pushing it into place. so if you're going for accuracy you don't need screws to go through the visor.