I just finished this after about 4 weeks of planning,cutting,fitting,gluing,painting,etc. I used alot of different mediums including "marine" vinyl,artificial snow,various PC parts,phone veiw screen,plumbing parts,motors,paint,etc. to achieve my final design which I am very proud of. None would have come to fruition so quickly without Marrow Sun's fantastic interior which gave me a canvas to build upon...my hats off to you sir
I took these pics without flash since they best represent what you see since the interior is so dark. Flash doesn't work out too well.
As many know it is an original MSH-1 which I painstakingly painted to movie accurate standards over the course of about 6 month's last year. The rangefinder is a MS 3 peice design which I polished the clear resin and installed the LED's from underneath. The stalk is an RA which I machined to movie standards myself.It has an original Borden connector to which I utilized a design inside to complement it's function.
This is the culmination of so much work I can't even describe it all and many other individuals talents for me to attain and build. To all those I say thank you.
I can FINNNNNAAAALLY say that my Boba Fett ESB helmet is 100% and totally DONE. (collapses on floor in utter exhaustion).....