So I've been searching around the boards here and else where, trying to find some straight up answers...On the screen accurate ESB Fett bucket:
- Were the ear caps made out of metal or resin? my guess is metal..
- Now, onto the stalk.. Resin or metal? i have seen both resin, metal, hollow, solid.. ?
- Did the range finder have lights? red or green? did it have a servo? I know, i have seen so many pictures of the 9 volt battery on the inside back of the bucket..
- What is the rest of that stuff back there? my head is spinning..
- What was the range finder at the top made out of? i know about the camera view finder.. but what else?
- How was the T visor actually attached to the bucket? Iv seen a few ways...
Sorry about all the questions..
Any answers are most welcome...