it's been a long time since i've painted a boba helmet, some of you may remember the thread of my ms3 paint up. well, my boba costume has been in semi-retirement for almost a year, due to the fact that i haven't had a helmet to wear because i needed to get jango done back in december. anyway, i started on this helmet forever ago, i want to say last october i painted the dome, then i was slowly tracing the damage templates (from rafalfett) onto the back panels for the past three months and last night i finally got the green painted on. i figured i should share my progress, because it'll encourage me to get this done by oct 8th so i can be in a weird al concert.
the helmet is a FP MR proto-premium, i have aluminum ears for it from commando eight, aluminum rf stalk from bkbt, terminal fettler hollow aluminum rf topper, and a mrgr8ness self-contained rf led. i'm going to put a remote controlled servo in the helmet as well as a helmet contained voice amp, but more on those later in the build. now it's time for some pics.