Had to get busy on this angel...
...and I'm pleasantly surprised that I remember how to use my air gun!
I cut out the visor and hit the lid with some more primer. Filed down what the Dremel couldn't reach. Wet sanded the lid several times - I'm a fan of smooooooth surfaces.
In the past, I've always used rattlecan for the silver underlayer. But this time I decided to use Humbrol #11. Turned out pretty nice.
I've sized about half of Rafalfett's wonderful templates to fit this helmet, so I should be able to get going on the back panels tomorrow after work. Like I said, I'm going to try and follow Jayvee's paint list as much as I can. I've managed to get ahold of EVERY color, with two exceptions - the two Floquil colors that he mixed the the green of the back panels. In the past, I've found that regular 'ol rattlecan Hunter Green looked great - but I was wondering if anyone has any alternate suggestions for that color to use through an airbrush. If nothing else, I'll formulate something on my own.
Anyways, I snapped one quick shot with my phone. I'm so excited!