Subscribe
    Feb 23, 2005, 9:09 PM - Rubies Boba Fett Helmet question #1

Hi everybody, i am new to this scene as i just went to my first wondercon where i seen many different great looking Star Wars costumes. The stormtroopers were looking awesome and the Boba and Jango Fetts were even cooler.
    Since that convention, I have decicded that i want to make my own Boba Fett costume for my own.
    I just had a question that after doing some research was still not clear to me.
    I just wanted to know if there was a difference between the Rubies Boba Fett helmet and the Rubies Boba Fett Helmet deluxe. This is the first step that i want to take in making my Boba Fett costume.
    Thank you in advance and hopefully i am not offending anybody on this forum.
    Feb 23, 2005, 10:54 PM - Fiber Glass Deluxe Boba #2

Hi again i was searching the web and came across this site which sells a deluxe boba fett helmet cast from fiber glass. and its pretty cheap too, i was wondering if anybody knows if its a fake or if it is a good helmet or not can somebody please inform me about this thank you

Click this link to see a cheap Fiber Glass Boba fett
    Feb 23, 2005, 10:55 PM - Re: Rubies Boba Fett Helmet question #3

Well as far as I know The Rubies Boba Fett deluxe fiberglass helmet is not out yet, I know the Vader and Jango are, but the only deluxe helmet I know that is fiberglass is the Don Post Deluxe, and it is a pretty decent helmet, but definitly not worth the money.

Now A rubies is the absolute bottom of the barrel Fett helmet you can possible get, and when you get it requires- and this is an understantment- alot of work.

Some people can actual make them look good, but that skill is far beyond me, I just cant see how.

Most of the time when there is a deluxe anything its 10 times the price of the regualar generic Helmets.
    Feb 23, 2005, 11:48 PM - Re: Fiber Glass Deluxe Boba #4

That picture is misleading, they are showing you the Deluxe Fiberglass helmet but they are accually only selling the regular mask for the price they are advertising. Read closer. Kind of false advertising I'd say.
    Feb 23, 2005, 11:57 PM - Re: Fiber Glass Deluxe Boba #5

Yeah! You tell them Marrow Sun...maybe freak them out and show them something really special...

Later Friends,

John

Quote MARROW SUN said:
    That picture is misleading, they are showing you the Deluxe Fiberglass helmet but they are accually only selling the regular mask for the price they are advertising. Read closer. Kind of false advertising I'd say.
    Feb 24, 2005, 10:32 AM - Re: Rubies Boba Fett Helmet question #6

I don't want to steal the thread but.........

Did Don Post studios ever make a 98 model? I only ask as there is an example on E bay and I had never heared of it.
    Feb 24, 2005, 5:12 PM - Re: Rubies Boba Fett Helmet question #7

donno bout the 98

but i think that if you cant find a DP 95 or 96...like poor me "sob"

buy the Jango rubies helmet... worked for me...

also try (i dont know i can link this), but http://www.starwarshelmets.com is a great, great, great site!!

heres my thread, that shows my converted Jango helmet
    http://forums.thedentedhelmet.com/sh...2035#post92035
    Last edited by RBF; Feb 24, 2005 at 5:15 PM. Reason: thread link edited