Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Mar 9, 2012, 6:41 PM - ROTJ Colour Scheme. #1

eek!!!... hmm might have gone down the wrong path here so would someone be able to post pix of there ROTJ Helm from different angles please, may have the wrong colours so I'd like to confirm >.<

jAG
    Mar 9, 2012, 7:03 PM - Re: ROTJ Colour Scheme. #2

You know there's like a whole gallery of Fett-related reference pictures stored in the TDH archive? Try this

Star Wars the Exhibition - The Dented Helmet Gallery

I think the most obvious tell between ESB and ROTJ versions are the cheek curve colors, ESB is black, ROTJ is dark green/turqoise.

Cheers,
    -Frenzy
    Mar 9, 2012, 7:20 PM - Re: ROTJ Colour Scheme. #3

The dome and cheeks are a differrent green too, and the main back green is a far brigher green. All orange killstripes with no fading - come to think of it, colours are totally differrent when comparing to esb. They dont make it easy for us do they! :-D
  4. Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Mar 9, 2012, 7:46 PM - Re: ROTJ Colour Scheme. #4

Thanks guys.

I brought Aceano's Bobamaker helm weathered, I think it's a SE version & yea checking the pix etc killstripes etc are off.

I'll need to look at getting another, no paint skills here but anyway to date my ROTJ Fett has cost me $5,226.27 Australian dollars, still to pay another $500 for associated work then I'm all said & done it it's just a matter of waiting on things to arrive.

I will look at getting another helm which will of course cost another $800.00 or so at a guess & weathered, the thing with Aceano's helm that I brought is that it was dropped at some stage & of course was damaged.
    It has been re-glued & even though it was minor it still would have been nice to have been informed of the flaw prior to buying it.

jAG