Subscribe
    Oct 8, 2009, 12:54 PM - RJ Safety for Green Visors - recommended (US only) #1

So I placed an order months and months ago for 2 green visors from RJ Safety, as recommended by TK 409.(http://www.rjsafety.com/hp3.html)

The ordering process was a little funny. I could put in Canada as my billing address but not my shipping address, but I found a way to get the info in there. It didn't calculate postage for my order, but I thought maybe the visors were so thin and light, their weight was negligible, and the fee waived.

I didn't get answers to my e-mail and couldn't call simply due to my work hours. The visors didn't show up, and I finally called. Turns out they don't ship to Canada! The clerk felt so bad for not having e-mailed me or tried to call me despite having my contact information that she took it upon herself to fix it.

She decided to ship me the visors at no cost to me.

Conclusion: Order from RJ Safety if you live in the US. Don't if you are in Canada. This company has real people working for it and they actually care!
    Oct 8, 2009, 2:41 PM - Re: RJ Safety for Green Visors - recommended (US only) #2

I've ordered from them a few times and always been satisfied. Great to hear that they took care of you!
    Oct 8, 2009, 2:54 PM - Re: RJ Safety for Green Visors - recommended (US only) #3

wow, thats awesome! I had the same troubles as you with rjsafety.com, but wasn't quite as persistent with them :P

To all Canadian visor-hunters, just go to any autobody shop (I live in Tsawwassen, the tiniest out of the way town I've been to in a long time, and we have three) and buy a welding shield for $8. Cut to shape with scissors and you're done!
    Oct 13, 2009, 10:10 PM - Re: RJ Safety for Green Visors - recommended (US only) #4

I've bought a few from RJ in the past. There shipping is ridiculously high, so order more than 1 if you want to save some money.