Subscribe
    Sep 8, 2011, 3:20 AM - RF Stalk size #1

Ok, so I bought an aluminum stalk from a great vendor on here and it's a beautiful part. However, when I took off my resin one and test fitted my aluminum one, it just didn't look right. The aluminum one is much shorter. So after doing some digging around without success, I figured I would make a thread and pose the question - how long is your RF stalk? Also, how long should it be? I have a SGTFang for reference.
    Sep 8, 2011, 4:00 AM - Re: RF Stalk size #2

I measured the Rangefinder Stalk that I made for my helmet templates (I used reference images from the Gallery to achieve good proportions) and the result is this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RF Stalk Measurement.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	55606

I hope it helps.
    Last edited by RafalFett; Oct 9, 2012 at 6:38 AM. Reason: Fixed the attachment
  3. Member Since
    Apr 2014
    May 14, 2014, 3:22 PM - Re: RF Stalk size #3

Anybody know the width that the RF Stalk needs to be? Because I may have to shave mine down quite a bit to fit right in the ear caps that I have. I've been contemplating buying new ears all together, especially if I wanna upgrade and get an aluminum stalk.
    May 15, 2014, 2:09 AM - Re: RF Stalk size #4

Quote ADAMantium555 said: View Post
    Anybody know the width that the RF Stalk needs to be? Because I may have to shave mine down quite a bit to fit right in the ear caps that I have. I've been contemplating buying new ears all together, especially if I wanna upgrade and get an aluminum stalk.
    You'll find all the measurements you need in this thread ==> Rafal Works Helmet (RWH) v2 Helmet Templates and Build at the end of the first post and at post #32 (the rangefinder).