Subscribe
    May 25, 2015, 5:46 AM - Returning after 4 years. Just got a great helmet for a great price. #1

Hey guys,

So its been 4 long years since my lifesize Fett that i built was taken down and sold off after buying a new house. I was gutted to see it go, and have always missed it.

By chance i found this helmet on Ebay on Friday and seeing as though the guy was 20 miles away i thought id ask if he would have an offer in mind.He came back with 45 and he would meet halfway to hand it to me. Well, i just got it and i am totally stunned to see how good it is and even better i feel as though i got it for a bargain. He said it was a Rubies conversion in the original listing, but heck i can live with that because this to me is one hell of a buy. The paintjob is great, and even though not SA it does for me. I do know the Rubies were slightly smaller but it just dont matter. I was going to use this for my sons costume but it is just a cracker for display.

So im glad to say ive got the bug back, maybe not lifesize but lets talk about a halfsize bust

Hope to catch up with you all again.

lee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sam_3981-jpg   sam_3980-jpg   sam_3982-jpg  

sam_3983-jpg  
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. May 25, 2015, 6:50 AM - Re: Returning after 4 years. Just got a great helmet for a great price. #2

Wow that looks damn good for a rubies bucket. I never would have guessed if you hadn't said....
    May 25, 2015, 10:37 AM - Re: Returning after 4 years. Just got a great helmet for a great price. #3

Quick update. Upon closer inspection the helmet has a 1996 date on it, so its a DP. Im assuming the Rubies have the newer stamp on them.
    May 31, 2015, 12:24 PM - Re: Returning after 4 years. Just got a great helmet for a great price. #4

really pics good job =)
    4 Weeks Ago - Jun 1, 2015, 8:48 PM - Re: Returning after 4 years. Just got a great helmet for a great price. #5

Looks good for a Rubies helmet.