Subscribe
  1. jt001
    Feb 18, 2004, 8:30 AM - Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP #1

Well, as said on one of my previous posts, my DP helmet is pretty warped, and it's being a pain to fix

I'd loooooove to get info on how to get a better version of a fett helmet. I've read some info on the MH, MH1 and MH2.

Could someone please PM info on an alternative to a DP helmet? (Although I'm new here, some members of the RPF could vouch for me ) I'm RA's webmaster, too, so he can also vouch for me )

Thanks a lot guys!!!!!

jose
    Feb 18, 2004, 10:16 AM - Re: Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP #2

jt001 wrote:

Well, as said on one of my previous posts, my DP helmet is pretty warped, and it's being a pain to fix

I'd loooooove to get info on how to get a better version of a fett helmet. I've read some info on the MH, MH1 and MH2.

Could someone please PM info on an alternative to a DP helmet? (Although I'm new here, some members of the RPF could vouch for me ) I'm RA's webmaster, too, so he can also vouch for me )

Thanks a lot guys!!!!!

jose
    PM sent

3. jt001
    Feb 18, 2004, 10:56 AM - Re: Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP #3

Thank you very much!
  4. Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Feb 18, 2004, 11:17 AM - Re: Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP #4

i would like some info on this to please
  5. Member Since
    Jun 2002
    Feb 19, 2004, 5:51 PM - Re: Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP #5

Me too! I've been sending e-mail after e-mail to a certain someone here, with no replies.

wayne.miller@acu.edu

thanks!
    Wayne
    Feb 19, 2004, 9:57 PM - Re: Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP #6

I could help you guys on the MLC 1 & 2. The MSH2 is another creator...

7. Member Since
    Nov 2003
    Feb 20, 2004, 12:16 AM - Re: Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP #7

Bountys Hunted wrote:

I could help you guys on the MLC 1 & 2. The MSH2 is another creator...

Check out the MLC stuff - it is great and excellent quality!

hmmmmm... MLC ..... Powerful Props....

Loranar

8. jt001
    Feb 20, 2004, 2:20 PM - Re: Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP #8

Thanks!!!!
  9. SgtFang
    Feb 21, 2004, 5:07 AM - Re: Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP #9

PropReplicator wrote:

Me too! I've been sending e-mail after e-mail to a certain someone here, with no replies.

wayne.miller@acu.edu

thanks!
    Wayne
    Hey'ya Wayne,

My monitor burned out and I was offline for about three weeks. When I got back on, there were so many MH questions that I've decided to make a new mold.

If anyone here hasn't heard from me yet, I'm going to draft a sort of form letter to send to everyone that will hopefully address all the questions, this weekend.

Before I start the new mold though, I've got some Hannibal heads to get out.

-Sarge
    Feb 21, 2004, 2:01 PM - Re: Requesting info on MH (any version) or alternative to DP #10

Yeeeeehaaaww!!!

A New mold!
    Now THAT's some good news!
    Hope I get one! Mail sent!!!

Sheesh, now I'll not be able to sleep until I get a reply!

Thanks
    Xhiwar