Release date for MR bucket?

cojake

Hunter
Has anybody heard any rumors to the actual release date for the new MR helmet? For some reason my Fett does not look quite complete without a helmet.:lol: I am starting to get anxious! Jake

I called MR about a month ago about something else and asked about the Fett helmet as well and was told it would be December. I was just hoping sombody on here with "dealer connections" might be able to shed some more light on the actual release date.

There are members here that have 'connections' and in fact are dealers... will hope they can shed some light on the subject.

so what happens if they don't get it out by the time the license expires?
The company has full right to sell is stock and those in production. The will still have the license for the Fett helmet even after the license expires, but they won't be permitted to make any more after the stock runs out. Since they are limited anyway, there won't have much to worry about.

As a dealer we don't have any more information than you guys right now. They originally said they should start shipping end of November but so far I have not seen any ship. The Blasters have shipped and the .45 scaled helmets are getting ready to ship now so I am hoping the full size helmets are next.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back