I was never entirely happy with my old scratch built bucket, that I planned to cast (see the attached pic with the silicone mold). The dimensions were very slightly out and a few other bits just didn’t hit the mark (and as I built it, I always noticed them). Anyways, I decided to start again using Alan’s templates as a base point. I have the basic base shape sorted and I am in the process of cleaning it up and filling the gaps. I have a skateboard helmet on order for the dome and plan to quarter and extend it.
Sorry to those of you who are waiting for me to pull some fibreglass copies out but just bare with me a little longer, the wait will be worth it I promise.