The Rafal Works Helmet (RWH) Templates.

RafalFett

Well-Known Hunter
It was about time to post the finished templates of my project here. The helmet design steps can be found at this thread http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/boba-fett-helmet-project-39781/ where you got lots of info about the Boba Fett helmet.

Have fun with the scratch build and don't forget to show us your way to do it!

Update!
---------------
Made some correction by resizing the inner dome and helmet parts. Both files are updated.

Update!!!
--------------
Reduced with 1% the dome base and inner part templates and corrected some mistakes on the ears.
Both files are updated!

View attachment Rafal Works Helmet A4.pdf
View attachment Rafal Works Helmet LTR.pdf

New files added!!!
-------------------------
These are the stencils for the ESB helmet. Printed with the fit to page option will fit the Rafal Works Helmet templates and possibly other movie sized helmets (may need some tweaking).

Update!!!
-----------------
Early files removed and replaced with the color separation for the stencils.

Latest Update!!!
---------------------
All color separation files moved to this thread ==> Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils

Respect!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome!
Im gonna give this a go in the next few days.
Thanks for all your hard work Rafal.

Awsome!
Im gonna give this a go in the next few days.
Thanks for all your hard work Rafal.

I'm glad that you want to do a scratch build from this templates TreppFett! Post here your step by step build. If I can help with tips just let me know.

Nice work Rafal good to see you got these up

Thanks a lot, jinto! You've been a real support from the beggining.

Respect!

Thanks a lot, jinto! You've been a real support from the beggining.

No worries mate , Im happy to have helpt in what ever menial way I could

Files corrected and updated in the first post. Page numbers increased from 27 to 31.

Respect!

I hope some one makes these: Sticky!!

Thanks, jinto! But first we must wait to see if this can be done by others... I mean, let's see if this is worthy for a sticky. I will do a helmet with this templates to see if everything is OK. And I have to redo and finish those paint and scratches schemes to fit this helmet (those were made for WOF's modified templates). There are many things to do...

Respect!

Great job, I printed these out today and I'm going to try to build my third helmet from these. Thanx for your work!

Great job, I printed these out today and I'm going to try to build my third helmet from these. Thanx for your work!

So good! I'm glad that you want to make a helmet from these templates. I eagerly await to see the result.

Respect!

Corrected some parts of the templates and the PDF files are updated and replaced on the first post.

I started the buiding of the RWH from these templates and I will post some images as soon as I get home. Stay close.

Respect!

Added the ESB paint and scratches stencils that fits the RWH or any other movie sized helmets (with some tweaking). The color separation will come in the near future.

Respect!

Updated the first post: replaced the dome scratch image with the helmet whole paint and scratches scheme.

Respect!

First post updated with the color separation for all areas of the helmet. Download and have fun!

Respect!

The US letter PDF file was corrected and replaced in the first post due to a defective sizing which resulted in a smaller and distorted page size (originally I used the A4 page to create the LTR page in lack of other options).

Sorry for the inconvenience!

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back