Purchasing Earpieces?Subscribe
    May 25, 2016, 9:57 AM - Purchasing Earpieces? #1

Hi guys, I'm new to the forums and hoping to get some guidance as I take on the task of making my first set of custom Mandalorian armor.

I've searched through the forums and haven't really found an answer to this, and I apologize if it's already been addressed. I'm making my first helmet (custom) using a combination of a couple tutorials I've found (one of which was Antman's cardboard tutorial, another found on Mandalorian Mercs). After the initial cardboard underlay is formed I plan on using fiberglass and bondo to finish the helmet. Since I no longer have access to a 3d printer, I'd like to purchase earpieces (both sides) that I can attach before painting. The main reason for this is I can't see any way for me to make them out of paper or cardboard without them looking sloppy. Does anyone have any insight as to where I can find them for sale? My wife has me on a pretty strict costume budget for this, and since I'm not building an actual Boba Fett replica it doesn't have to be official.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    May 25, 2016, 11:12 AM - Re: Purchasing Earpieces? #2

Welcome Buckeye.
    You could try to contact a member called Animefan. He makes some nice stuff and may sell ear pieces separately.
  4. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    May 25, 2016, 11:43 AM - Re: Purchasing Earpieces? #3

Another member you may contact is Tommyboy. He makes custom mando helmets so he might have something laying around.
    May 25, 2016, 12:56 PM - Re: Purchasing Earpieces? #4

Awesome, thanks guys.