Preproduction Fett Helmet Replica (PICS)

Keith

Hunter
I took these the other day for a guy on the rpf, so i thought i would post them here too. Can't remember if i posted pics of it before or not, as i finished this helmet a long time ago. Its a Movie size 1 helmet made by Nathan, cleaned up and painted by me.

2_1.jpg

3_1.jpg

4_1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Keith

Love the old school natty buckets, brings back memories

BTW ive always wanted to tackle the white pre-pro fett. Looks nice and clean

Hey Keith,
Love it, love it, love it! Actually saw this on RPF earlier today and was admiring it. It's a beautiful finish. Question for you - (cuz I no nothing about the prepro) - did the prepro have a dent?

I'm not sure it's an open and shut case guys. Just compare these pictures. Not sure where the dent came into the picture, but it's a story I'd like to hear someday.

PP1 2.jpg

bf2a.jpg

PP1 1a.jpg

Hey, you're right! The helmets on the left and right have the dent, but it appears the middle one didn't. Good catch!

On the helmet without the dent, the triangles are colored, the left ear cap is white, and the right ear cap is white except for the middle part, which is bare metal.

The one with the dent apparently either has uncolored or colored triangles, and has bare metal ear caps.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back