Ok folks after nearly 3-4 years of putting it off I have finally decided to re-paint my MSH2 bucket. I did it up in pre-pro2 style originaly but I used the ESB colors (except for the uppercheaks) and I was never totally happy with it. I didn't want to re-paint it since I liked how it came out and wasn't sure I could do it quite as good. But since 07 is a massive year for my upgrades (new armor, vest, girthbelt,gloves, probally a jumpsuit and most of all my weight/body shape) I decided that it was finally time. So First is a pic of how it looked before today, and the next three are about 2/3 of the way through the process. I will turn this into a progress thread on this bucket.
Oh and it will still be painted up in pre-pro2 style but this time with more accurate colors.