Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    May 7, 2012, 7:17 PM - Re: PP1 PAINTJOB FOR ZSHERMAN BY MMGRAPHICS #26

Man, I really hate seeing threads like this.
    This is the worst kind of customer service, where communication just drops to zero.

I hope people are paying attention to the way mmgraphics treats his customers.
    According to his profile, he was posting as recently as the first week of April, yet no
    communication with his paint commission customer for months. Ridiculous. . .
    May 11, 2012, 4:40 AM - Re: PP1 PAINTJOB FOR ZSHERMAN BY MMGRAPHICS #27

lack of communication is a poison ...
    May 21, 2012, 12:47 PM - Re: PP1 PAINTJOB FOR ZSHERMAN BY MMGRAPHICS #28

UPDATED POST #1 !

@Zak: Your helmet will be ready tomorrow. I just have to put the killstripes on and it is good to go. Sorry for the long time paintjob, but I did tell you I couldn´t finish it earlier because of FP!

@superjedi: I am sorry to see that you start blaming me here bro. I always thought we would have a good relationship. I had several conversations with Zak before (so there was no lack of communication for the whole time!) and it wasn´t my fault that this paintjob has taken that long. I ordered this prepro helmet without dent from Fettpride, it is on eof his great premium helmets. He did send the helmet to me without the ears. I had to involve Art Andrews after 1 year of waiting time to move Fettpride to send me the replacement ears! I did send him several PMs over the year without any response. The stalk and RF is still missing (as far as I know the premium helmet has these things too!) but I will definately send out the helmet this week to Zak, so he has to wait NO LONGER. This paintjob was worse because of FPs bad communications, he was too busy with his GMH helmet run and seemed to have absolutely no time to response to PMs ... Again, I am sorry for having been absent on this forum for a longer time from time to tiem I checked in to see and send infos to Zak.

A huge apology for MY lack of communication.

But I never let someone down... as you can see the helmet is as good as ready now!

Best,
    Manuel
    Jun 28, 2012, 3:42 AM - Re: PP1 PAINTJOB FOR ZSHERMAN BY MMGRAPHICS #29

LAST UPDATE:

The helmet has reached its destination and Zak is happy with it. Just got it confirmed on Facebook. ;-)