Yet another paint progress thread for a Sgt. Fang helmet. I don't get a whole lot of time to work on it. So updates may come slow and spuratic. I'm going for a ROTJ:SE costume so this will be a ESB helmet, or my best attempt at it. I'm doing it primarily layered, and doing touch ups topically when it's all finished.
Comments, criticisms, and tips are welcomed and encouraged. This is my first time really using an airbrush and it's the most in depth paint project I've tackled, followed by my armor.
I've started out after preping, and priming the helmet by painting the whole thing with testors aluminum (rattle can). Then I used a combination of stencils and free hand drawn on the scratches that will remain aluminum. Then painted on masking fluid inside the drawn on areas.