Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

*OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

  1. #76
    DL44 Blaster's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    From
    The first state
    Posts
    1,935

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Absolutely gorgeous!!

  2. #77
    deadbolt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    From
    Virginia
    Posts
    507

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Spidey, sorry I wasn't able to give you a clearer view of what I was talking about in my PM, I was at another computer at the time. This is the little gap I was referring to:


    Another thing I noticed is, on the bottom piece of the ear cap, theres a small flat edge that looks like it's not on the prototype. It looks like the angled slope on the real deal would of gone all the way to the back, bottom edge of the ear base, but the edge was just chopped off. Just curious if any of you guys noticed this?


    -Carson
    Last edited by deadbolt; Sep 30, 2007 at 11:18 PM.

  3. #78
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Great observations Carson... ..

    and yes, we saw allot of little things like this...and most of them have been fixed and made aware to the machinest.....most are minor fixes......a simple measurement change in the program should fix allot of these.

    I think allot has to do with the angle in which the pictures were taken aswell...we'll post straighter on angles soon....just really haven't had time.

    Glad you guys like them...

    Please feel free to continue to critique them, as we can still make changes at this stage.



  4. #79

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Waaa!!!

    They look the business

  5. #80
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    UPDATE: 10/02/07

    PM's Sent to all interested members.


  6. #81
    Cantina_Dude's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    From
    Vancouver
    Posts
    33

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Hey gang,

    Colour me very interested pending the printable PDF template for sizing puposes.

    Let me know the scoop!

    Cheers,

    MJC.

  7. #82
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Cantina_Dude said: View Post
    Hey gang,

    Colour me very interested pending the printable PDF template for sizing puposes.

    Let me know the scoop!

    Cheers,

    MJC.
    Will do...once the adjustments are complete, we'll post those

    Will put you down as a maybe

  8. #83

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    C'mon guys !!! Let's fill this list !!! Only 2 free slots !!!

    Dont doubt it, this will be one in a lifetime ... it's now or never .

    BTW. PM sent Spidey

  9. #84
    TK172's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    From
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    234

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Benkenove said: View Post
    C'mon guys !!! Let's fill this list !!! Only 2 free slots !!!

    Dont doubt it, this will be one in a lifetime ... it's now or never .

    BTW. PM sent Spidey
    I know what you mean...a few years back it cost me a little over a grand to develope my machined missile, this is the entire ear cap set...both sides!! I was all over this right from the start

  10. #85

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Benkenove said: View Post
    C'mon guys !!! Let's fill this list !!! Only 2 free slots !!!

    Dont doubt it, this will be one in a lifetime ... it's now or never .
    TK172 said: View Post
    I know what you mean...a few years back it cost me a little over a grand to develope my machined missile, this is the entire ear cap set...both sides!! I was all over this right from the start
    My first thought was to wait awhile and maybe check the "Sunday Sale Ads" ya know, maybe Target, Best Buy might run a sale on "Complete Machined Aluminum Ear Sets, see if Bed Bath & Beyond might send me one of their 20% OFF Coupons, , Yah, Right!

    GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT PEOPLE, YOU'll BE KICKIN' YOURSELF LATER IF YOU DON'T!!!

    YAHHH-EEZZZ!!!
    3. Galactic Bounty Hunter: 1ST SET (PAID)
    4. Galactic Bounty Hunter: 2ND SET (PENDING PAYMENT)



    Can't Wait!

    THX




    P.S. SIDE NOTE: TK172, How about BRETT FAVRE (TD's 421 / 422) & THOSE PACKERS, WE GOTCH YA'!!!
    Last edited by Galactic Bounty Hunter; Oct 3, 2007 at 5:56 AM.

  11. #86
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Benkenove said: View Post
    C'mon guys !!! Let's fill this list !!! Only 2 free slots !!!
    Dont doubt it, this will be one in a lifetime ... it's now or never .

    BTW. PM sent Spidey
    PM Replied Ben ...

    And I think I need to correct myself....may bad...

    **In order to get the lower price we need 30 "Paying" customers...so as of right now we are looking at 245$ shipped in the U.S. **

    With a few maybe's, and some that may need more time...I think we are only like at 16-18 firm commitments....again still verry good.

    Thanks everyone...and PLEASE PM me for PAYMENT INFO...as we are accepting payments.

    THANKS.

    ALEX
    Last edited by Spideyfett; Oct 3, 2007 at 2:55 PM.

  12. #87
    DarthMiller's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    From
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    GBH....Favre will see the FUTURE of the NFL when your PACKERS meet TONY "THE GOD" ROMO in a few weeks

    you need to come down to BIG D and we can go to the game!!!

    OH...spidey..I will give you my payment this weekend




    Galactic Bounty Hunter said: View Post
    My first thought was to wait awhile and maybe check the "Sunday Sale Ads" ya know, maybe Target, Best Buy might run a sale on "Complete Machined Aluminum Ear Sets, see if Bed Bath & Beyond might send me one of their 20% OFF Coupons, , Yah, Right!

    GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT PEOPLE, YOU'll BE KICKIN' YOURSELF LATER IF YOU DON'T!!!

    YAHHH-EEZZZ!!!
    3. Galactic Bounty Hunter: 1ST SET (PAID)
    4. Galactic Bounty Hunter: 2ND SET (PENDING PAYMENT)



    Can't Wait!

    THX




    P.S. SIDE NOTE: TK172, How about BRETT FAVRE (TD's 421 / 422) & THOSE PACKERS, WE GOTCH YA'!!!

  13. #88
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    DarthMiller said: View Post
    OH...spidey..I will give you my payment this weekend
    ..thanks Jason...
    PM COMING.

  14. #89

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Pm sent .

  15. #90
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    All Pm's replied....

    UPDATED THE LIST on Post #45 !!!!


  16. #91
    Matrix's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    From
    Canada
    Posts
    78

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    After weeks of being on the fence, I've finally made up my mind.....







    Spidey, you can add me to the list!!!

  17. #92
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Matrix said: View Post
    After weeks of being on the fence, I've finally made up my mind.....


    Spidey, you can add me to the list!!!
    ....PM sent.

  18. #93
    mrgr8ness's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    From
    Central Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,603

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    evan4218 said: View Post
    If your refering to the switch like the one mrgr8tness put in his in the small area on the right side of the inside top right ear cap then no. I dont belive that to be on the real one... as I have never seen evidence of it on the real thing...
    The cutout I put in mine is similar to the one RS and SS built into the ears they were making, which Lee said was accurate to the original. I thought I saw a picture once, but not sure. I put mine in before even knowing, I was torn between going micro-switch or mercury switch for a while. I asked for advice here quite a while back, and the majority was saying micro-switch. So I cut a spot out for the microswitch. The fact that it was so similar to the ones RS and SS put out, and possibly the original, is pure coincidence It was kind of cool when I saw them come out, I was like awesome, maybe I stumbled accurate accidentally Anyways, these aluminum ears are frickin sweet And aluminum hollow stalk Man, wish I had the $$ right now

  19. #94
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    mrgr8ness said: View Post
    The cutout I put in mine is similar to the one RS and SS built into the ears they were making, which Lee said was accurate to the original. I thought I saw a picture once, but not sure. I put mine in before even knowing, I was torn between going micro-switch or mercury switch for a while. I asked for advice here quite a while back, and the majority was saying micro-switch. So I cut a spot out for the microswitch. The fact that it was so similar to the ones RS and SS put out, and possibly the original, is pure coincidence It was kind of cool when I saw them come out, I was like awesome, maybe I stumbled accurate accidentally Anyways, these aluminum ears are frickin sweet And aluminum hollow stalk Man, wish I had the $$ right now
    yeah I haven't seen a picture of that either. That may be on the new Braks ref CD?? if so I need to get one of those, cause that would be really cool to see a picture of that on the real thing....

  20. #95
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    From
    Vacaville, California
    Posts
    361

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Please put me on this list, I will need these for my new bucket being made by you. Thanks a million,
    Ron

  21. #96
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    HMPOTC33 said: View Post
    Please put me on this list, I will need these for my new bucket being made by you. Thanks a million,
    Ron
    I wish I made them...

    but I will put you down...

    PM SENT.

  22. #97
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    List updated...post#45

  23. #98
    JDFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    From
    Marana, Arizona
    Posts
    995

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    put me on the list if you still have room...and if these will work for jango..im kinda new to the game and love these but not sure if jango and boba have the same ear pieces and stalk

  24. #99
    RussRep's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2003
    From
    UK
    Posts
    575

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    Hi guys just wanna say what a nice job you have done on these !!! 10/10

    Russ

  25. #100
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: *OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

    JDFett said: View Post
    put me on the list if you still have room...and if these will work for jango..im kinda new to the game and love these but not sure if jango and boba have the same ear pieces and stalk
    JDFett...PM sent and added to the list as a maybe..

    RussRep said: View Post
    Hi guys just wanna say what a nice job you have done on these !!! 10/10
    Russ
    Thanks Russ..just trying to keep pace with you...love the toe spikes:thumbup


Similar Threads

  1. 4th time the charm? Machined Metal Jango Blasters interest thread
    By tubachris85x in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Oct 4, 2009, 12:15 AM
  2. Machined westar interest thread/sign up
    By tubachris85x in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: Jun 15, 2008, 11:53 PM
  3. Sixxgunn13's Machined Metal Ears
    By Sixxgunn13 in forum Boba Fett Helmet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 7:20 PM
  4. How do we remove the mill marks, for the machined metal ears?
    By Sixxgunn13 in forum Boba Fett Helmet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Dec 28, 2007, 7:24 PM
  5. INTEREST THREAD BOBA MACHINED ALUMINUM KNEE & GAUNTLET DARTS
    By slave1pilot in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jul 7, 2007, 11:46 AM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •