NEWBIE ALERT! NEWBIE ALERT!

NEWBIE ALERT! NEWBIE ALERT!

After a long debate on whether to create a Vader, Stormtrooper, or Boba Fett costume, I finally decided Boba Fett would be the most fulfilling. I am looking for a helmet resource. Bobamaker's looks very nice, however, I wanted to ask about the Mystery Helmet. Where would I find a kit resource for Mystery and what price range is it. I tried the email link on TK409, but the email came back rejected.

Thanks in advance for your help. The work I have seen here is quite impressive and I'm hoping mine turns out half as good as these!

From
    Newport News, VA

Re: NEWBIE ALERT! NEWBIE ALERT!

Do a search for a member here by the name of Marrow Sun. His helmets are outstanding!
    Eric

From
    Clarkston, Michigan

Welcome and good luck. You cam to the right place for Boba Fett. I agree with superjedi, Marrow Sun is the guy to contact for a Mystery Helmet. Avoid any of the "Mystery Helmets" on ebay, they are usually poor quality.

Gator

From
    Dallas, Texas

I'd have to chime in and say go with a FettPride helmet. It's spot on and could look like this if you get the right guy to paint it....

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=8209

Every else's that have been mentioned are nice as well!

womo

womo68 said:
    I'd have to chime in and say go with a FettPride helmet. It's spot on and could look like this if you get the right guy to paint it....

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=8209

Every else's that have been mentioned are nice as well!

womo
    ....That GUY is a jerk , BUT..you should get that Guy to paint your Bucket .....who's ever bucket you choose....

And Welcome LOF.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I have sent a PM requesting info! As stunning as Spidey's paint job looks, I'm actually going to try it myself...it's actually what drew me to the project. It kind of puts a personal touch to it. I have an older Don Post helmet that I was going to strip down and practice on first (using that pic-by-pic tutorial thread). Although, if it turns out that I really suck at it....Spidey's hired!

Lake of Fire said:
    Thanks everyone for the feedback! I have sent a PM requesting info! As stunning as Spidey's paint job looks, I'm actually going to try it myself...it's actually what drew me to the project. It kind of puts a personal touch to it. I have an older Don Post helmet that I was going to strip down and practice on first (using that pic-by-pic tutorial thread). Although, if it turns out that I really suck at it....Spidey's hired!
    Sure thing "BOSS"..

From
    St. Louis, Missouri

Another good mystery helmet dealer is the dealer Jordy advertised on TK-409's website. They answer their emails very quickly and the product is superb. Thanks for the great work Jordy!!!

Frank

nah, put Spidey to work!! I'm sure he's not busy You can't go wrong with a M_S helmet!

It's official!!! I'm putting Marrow Sun to work and will have my first MS bucket in my near future! He's been a real pleasure to work with so far! Thanks to everyone for eagerly offering their guidance....this looks like a great community! Hopefully my Fett will turn out half as good as the rest of yours. 8)

From
    AZ

Lake of Fire... good name

Where do bad folks go when they die.
    They don't go to Heaven where the Angels fly.
    Go to a Lake of Fire and fry.
    See em' again til' the 4th of July

Heh...heh! My screen name gets associated with Nirvana and the Meatpuppets from time to time. I'm actually a pretty big Dream Theater fan and got the name from Metropolis Pt. 1.