New Bucket!!!!!

  1. #1

    New Bucket!!!!!

    Stormrider pulled through for me and practically gave me this beautiful bucket! Many, many, many thanks to you Stormrider!!!

    Just need to remove the previous paint job and go from there.




    After some sanding and some primer:


    Removing the visor:






    Thanks for looking guys!

    G-Fett

  2. #2

    Re: New Bucket!!!!!

    That's an awesome hookup for sure! Based on what you're doing with your scratch built blaster, your bucket should come out great! Good luck SF and good deed Stormrider!

  3. #3

    Re: New Bucket!!!!!

    escho34 said: View Post
    That's an awesome hookup for sure! Based on what you're doing with your scratch built blaster, your bucket should come out great! Good luck SF and good deed Stormrider!
    Thanks for the faith in me brother! And yes, thanks to Stormrider.

    G-Fett

  4. #4
    Stormrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    From
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    2,110

    Re: New Bucket!!!!!

    No worries. Its a lumpy cast has a few bulges on the inside. But I have faith in him. I cant wait to see how it turns out.

    Good luck to ya.
    Mason

  5. #5
    Account Deactivated
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,126

    Re: New Bucket!!!!!

    very nice indeed!! cant wait to see the progress on this puppy...as always, fellow okie, great job so far, bud!!

  6. #6

    Re: New Bucket!!!!!

    Awesome you got a new helmet! I know its gonna look great when your done.

  7. #7

    Re: New Bucket!!!!!

    Stormrider said: View Post
    No worries. Its a lumpy cast has a few bulges on the inside. But I have faith in him. I cant wait to see how it turns out.

    Good luck to ya.
    Mason
    Thanks man, appreciate it!

    G-Fett

  8. #8

    Re: New Bucket!!!!!

    FettDad said: View Post
    very nice indeed!! cant wait to see the progress on this puppy...as always, fellow okie, great job so far, bud!!
    Hey man, thanks for rooting for me fellow Okie!

    G-Fett

  9. #9

    Re: New Bucket!!!!!

    TR 4059 said: View Post
    Awesome you got a new helmet! I know its gonna look great when your done.
    Thank ya Nick, I can't wait to finish her up!

    G-Fett

  10. #10

    Re: New Bucket!!!!!

    This is when i wish I could have mad skills. I can't wait to see the outcome of this. Hopefully someday I will be able to pull it off

    El1te

  11. #11

    Re: New Bucket!!!!!

    TehEl1te said: View Post
    This is when i wish I could have mad skills. I can't wait to see the outcome of this. Hopefully someday I will be able to pull it off

    El1te
    Thanks alot buddy. This is all new to me, so I hope it works out.

    G-Fett

Similar Threads

  1. Is this bucket a mystery bucket ?
    By Fettish Attack in forum Boba Fett Helmet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: May 17, 2005, 11:18 PM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •