Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Nov 2014
    3 Weeks Ago - Nov 23, 2014, 11:38 AM - New to Boba Fett lids-need help. #1

I'm looking to do a ROTJ Fett. But I'm new to the Fett prop replicas. I'm in the market for a decent priced but fairly accurate lid. Something like the Darth Ugly.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    3 Weeks Ago - Nov 23, 2014, 12:46 PM - Re: New to Boba Fett lids-need help. #2

You seek an animefan or asok, but I've heard of top notch quality with animefan.
  3. Member Since
    Oct 2012
    3 Weeks Ago - Nov 23, 2014, 1:36 PM - Re: New to Boba Fett lids-need help. #3

Can you afford to wait? FettPride should be rolling out his ROTJ version of the FPH2 soon. It's cast in ultra-fine fibreglass (my ESB FPH2 is).
  4. Member Since
    Nov 2014
    3 Weeks Ago - Nov 23, 2014, 3:51 PM - Re: New to Boba Fett lids-need help. #4

Wait time is no issue, I'll look into FettPrides work.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Grenator for those option. I'll look into them and weight the pros and cons.
    3 Weeks Ago - Nov 26, 2014, 11:32 PM - New to Boba Fett lids-need help. #5

Quote vader45 said: View Post
    I'm looking to do a ROTJ Fett. But I'm new to the Fett prop replicas. I'm in the market for a decent priced but fairly accurate lid. Something like the Darth Ugly.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Good to see you here my SLD brother! I picked up a animefan this year. Good price and very complete. It painted up very well especially for my first attempt at a Fett paint job. I would recommend for sure. Might want to look into his cold cast version to help expedite some of the painting. You planning on doing it yourself?
    Last edited by Thxboy; 3 Weeks Ago at 1:39 AM.
    3 Weeks Ago - Nov 27, 2014, 1:37 AM - Re: New to Boba Fett lids-need help. #6

The reason I mentioned animefan is because his buckets are really high quality from what I have seen, and rather inexpensive for what you get here's a thread for you too take a look at . http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=49328
  7. Member Since
    Nov 2014
    3 Weeks Ago - Nov 27, 2014, 12:45 PM - Re: New to Boba Fett lids-need help. #7

Thanks! Looking into animefan. I'm passing on Fettpride dye to his wait times.