need help on helmet sizing

need help on helmet sizing

I am going to redo my entire kit soon and one thing I am unsure of is helmet sizing... I have a DP helmet that I can't use because my head won't even go past the cheeks! (thankfully it fits my soon, so he may use it..)

I had a custom one from years ago, no idea what kind and it kinda fit better...
    I also picked up a Hasbro one to use as a stop gap and my head fits, but I also wear glasses and it is not really comfortable....

So big head I guess and glasses......

Which version would work the best for me? Would it matter if my new one wasn't Boba Fett based and just Mandalorian?

Any ideas?

Re: need help on helmet sizing

I'd say an Master Replicas if you have a big melon. I believe those are 5 to 6 percent larger than the screen helmets which means they are probably about 10 or 11 percent larger than your Don Post. Go to Fettpride's site and see about one of his helmets. They're beautiful and a hell of a lot cheaper than you can get an MR for.

CSK225 said: View Post
    I'd say an Master Replicas if you have a big melon. I believe those are 5 to 6 percent larger than the screen helmets which means they are probably about 10 or 11 percent larger than your Don Post. Go to Fettpride's site and see about one of his helmets. They're beautiful and a hell of a lot cheaper than you can get an MR for.
    It may be me, but I didn't see any info on buying a helmet, it looked more like just showing off various ones... Am I wrong?

You can buy. Message Fettpride on here... he's a prolific member and extremely trustworthy.