Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Sep 18, 2007, 6:08 PM - need help with ESB or ROTJ? #1

Whats the difference between ESB or ROTJ fett armor and helmet? Does anyone have any pics located here to show the difference? I cant seem to find any other then a normal web search and I dont see a difference with those
    Sep 18, 2007, 6:22 PM - Re: need help with ESB or ROTJ? #2

Use the TDH search funtion. You will find many differnt topics pertaining to differences between ESB & ROTJ. Here's one of the treads I came up with after using the search:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showt...sb+differences

Good luck!!
    D
  3. Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Sep 18, 2007, 6:29 PM - Re: need help with ESB or ROTJ? #3

I did a search and that one didnt come up, but that one doesnt show a dead on front shot of the helmet. Im wondering which is smaller, shorter and so on. Ill search some more word combos.
    Sep 18, 2007, 6:37 PM - Re: need help with ESB or ROTJ? #4

I typed in "ESB differeces" & came up with many threads worth looking at.
    d
  5. Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Sep 18, 2007, 6:50 PM - Re: need help with ESB or ROTJ? #5

I have tried many word combos using "Helmet ESB ROTJ Differences" and I dont seem to be getting anything with pics of them side by side other then the one you linked to me. Yet you do? Hmm, maybe It wont let me do a complete search? Who knows, lol. Im cursed I guess.
    Sep 18, 2007, 11:52 PM - Re: need help with ESB or ROTJ? #6

I don't believe there's any size difference between the helmets and armor from ESB to ROTJ. Unless I read your previous post wrong.
    The differences are in the paintjobs/detailing/battle damage.
  7. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Sep 19, 2007, 3:24 AM - Re: need help with ESB or ROTJ? #7

Quote Rahzek said: View Post
    Whats the difference between ESB or ROTJ fett armor and helmet? Does anyone have any pics located here to show the difference? I cant seem to find any other then a normal web search and I dont see a difference with those
    Check the TDH image gallery.
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/photoplog/
  8. Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Sep 19, 2007, 11:47 AM - Re: need help with ESB or ROTJ? #8

Thank you jimmy, I found some to compare. Tell me if this looks the way I think it looks. The ROTJ helmet is shorter in the front and the visor looks more narrow in the eye area. And the ESB one is longer looking. Do you see that too?

Sep 19, 2007, 12:20 PM - Re: need help with ESB or ROTJ? #9

It's camera settings such as focal length, and distance from the subject that make it appear that way.
    The helmets are the same size in both films.
  10. Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Sep 19, 2007, 5:20 PM - Re: need help with ESB or ROTJ? #10

Quote superjedi said: View Post
    I don't believe there's any size difference between the helmets and armor from ESB to ROTJ. Unless I read your previous post wrong.
    The differences are in the paintjobs/detailing/battle damage.

Quote superjedi said: View Post
    It's camera settings such as focal length, and distance from the subject that make it appear that way.
    The helmets are the same size in both films.
    Ah, so the only difference is the paint jobs. So, one seems a bit more colorful then the other, the ROTJ seems to be more faded to me. So, if you wanted to buy one over the other, thats the way to pick them, from ROTJ faded or ESB colorful, right? I think I got it now. Sorry for me asking so much, I just want to buy the right one and get the right paint job too. I dont want to make any mistakes ofcourse. And thank you all for your help too.