Subscribe
    Oct 24, 2008, 1:40 PM - Is my sec bucket a MH? (lots of pics) #1

Got this from a buddy in my garrison here in VA,,I want to get it painted up ESB,, It is alittle bigger than my BM bucket,,He said it was a MH,,Just wondering is it a MH?,,Cause it is a mystery to me I started sanding and triming it,got to love a dremel,,I want to fiberglass the inside and do alittle bondo on the outside,,plus I need some ears for it so guys whats your two cents on this Bucket????

2. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Oct 24, 2008, 2:01 PM - Re: Is my sec bucket a MH? (lots of pics) #2

well, i have one, straight from the sarge, and ya, looks like a version 1 MH...you can see the seam there in the cast...that is my vote... i have the version 2, so i didnt get the seam on mine, but did have the bubble on the mandibles... someone here will hook you up with some ears...
    Oct 24, 2008, 2:26 PM - Re: Is my sec bucket a MH? (lots of pics) #3

Yep, Sgt Fang ver 1. Nice bucket. You can actually get a set of ears from Sgt Fang. They will match right up, be very clean, and they are very reasonably priced. I bought a set a while back, he also shipped very fast.
    Oct 24, 2008, 2:37 PM - Re: Is my sec bucket a MH? (lots of pics) #4

Quote mrgr8ness said: View Post
    Yep, Sgt Fang ver 1. Nice bucket. You can actually get a set of ears from Sgt Fang. They will match right up, be very clean, and they are very reasonably priced. I bought a set a while back, he also shipped very fast.
    Right on bro,,by the way,,My BM looks awsome with the RF led,,got lots of compliments,,did I spell that right