My First Bucket

My First Bucket

Hey guys

I finally registered today as I have been constantly coming here for tips from the shadows etc and thought I'd show you what I have done so far.

The build is from WoL's templates and it is made from card and lots of car body filler. I am yet to add the rangefinder, but it has been built, so then I can complete the right side. It still needs filling in places, but primered it a bit to see what it looked like. Cutting the visor tomorrow.

Let me know what you think, tips etc.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00157-jpg   dsc00156-jpg   dsc00159-jpg  

dsc00146-jpg   dsc00158-jpg   dsc00160-jpg  

dsc00149-jpg   dsc00143-jpg   dsc00155-jpg  

Re: My First Bucket

It's been a while, just uploading the next set of pictures, but here are a few from shortly after the previous few images.

I have had to move my workspace to my Uni house and my SFX studio is closed for the graduates exhibition, so the garden is my spray booth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00163-jpg   dsc00164-jpg   dsc00161-jpg  

dsc00162-jpg  

From
    Limerick, PA

Very nice. You're off to an excellent start. Keep it up!

Hey guys

New update! Boba is painted. I didn't manage to make a cover for the rangefinder side of the helmet as it is detachable, plus I wanted it part finished for a costume party. Either way I'm still working on it because I really want it to look the real deal.

I couldn't get the visor done in time because of finances, but that will be sorted soon. The paintjob I am really proud of and can't wait to start adding battle damage. There are also armour plates done but I didn't wanna post them here because it's the wrong thread?

Anyway, let me know what you think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 043-jpg   049-jpg   034-jpg  

036-jpg   035-jpg   028-jpg  

033-jpg   030-jpg   029-jpg  

From
    Rockville, Maryland

Looking good!

Major update!

Okay, so it's been a long time and I've been working a lot. But finally, Boba is all painted up and in his finishing stages.

Here are some pics, ah didn't realise they were the wrong way round. Hmmm... Hope they're okay?!

img_0176-1-jpgimg_0172-1-jpgimg_0174-1-jpgimg_0170-1-jpgimg_0173-1-jpgimg_0169-1-jpgimg_0168-1-jpg

Looking good there brother

From
    California

Nicely done. Looking forward to seeing the complete piece.