Subscribe
    May 22, 2015, 3:17 PM - My first Boba Fett helmet cardboard scratchbuild! #1

This my first attempt at a Boba Fett helmet, it took me a few weeks but I am overall pleased with the results. I'm not very happy with the dome, that's definitely something I should've worked harder on. Anyway, after making the cardboard helmet, I filled in all the gaps with lightweight spackling paste. After sanding it, I spray painted the helmet with paint I already had in my possession. I used silver acrylic paint for the metal looking parts and dent, I also used the silver to paint any imperfections so they would look more intentional.

I recently added the yellow lines and the visor.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boba-1-jpg   boba-2-jpg   boba-3-jpg  

boba-4-jpg  
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    May 27, 2015, 11:33 AM - Re: My first Boba Fett helmet cardboard scratchbuild! #2

I've just begun my first scratch build as well. I've never done anything like this before. I doubt my first attempt will be 501st worthy but thats the eventual goal.