there are probably a zillion people a day who say this, but I'm new to this forum and the wonderful world of costuming. I'd like to get started on a Boba (or Jango) Fett costume right away. But I have absolutely no experience what so ever.
That's why I'd like to fire away a couple of questions; could anyone help me get started?
- As a beginner is there a difference in difficulty between a Boba or jango suit (which one is the easier choice to begin with)?
- I'd probably just use my fnished costu to put on a mannequin in my room full of movie collectibls and stuff, so I'm not too worried about getting every tiny little detail right. It just has to look good So, any different techniques or stuff to buy from this point of view?
- What is the best choice of helmet to get started (good quality, not too expensive (around 150$))
- Should I try to make my own armor or buy it (since I've never done anything like tis at all). I've read that a lot of peple use a kind of PVC for this?
- Are there maybe any people from Europe/The Netherlands/Belgium who can direct me to some good local dealers/stores where I either buy finished stuff or material to do it myself?
Thanks for your help everybody!!