I've had this helmet sitting around for probably a year and a half and it had taken a back seat. Over my vacation week from work, I began working on it a bit.
Now keep in mind, I'm not going for a screen accurate bucket. Instead, I wanted something that looked legitimately used and abused. Lots of texture and surface changes. The paint job is very tactile in that, for instance, after I painted on the kill stripes, I used an x-acto knife to go back and literally scratch and dig out the weathering as opposed to using a stencile. I did it this way because nobody else will ever have a bucket like this.
Please keep in mind this is a work in progress.
P.S. I made a mistake. I believe this is a DP 95 but the copyright info was filled in as soon as I got it so I can't be sure.