Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    Jun 15, 2009, 2:31 PM - My Bucket. #1

This is the start to My suit I jst have to make the armor paint it and attach it...

Completed the paint up.

2. Jun 15, 2009, 2:45 PM - Re: My Bucket. #2

If I saw a WW2 Flecktarn-clad-Nazi Coming at me with that helmet I woulda turned the other way! Nice bucket. Looks like you weathered a coupled parts down to the resin...
    Jun 15, 2009, 5:02 PM - Re: My Bucket. #3

Quote peanutbutterstrangle said: View Post
    ... WW2 Flecktarn-clad-Nazi ...

Not very funny ...
    Jun 15, 2009, 5:16 PM - Re: My Bucket. #4

What?! Did you just refer to me as a NAZI!? I'm trying to figure out if this is a compliment or not... But I think You need to explain yourself!
    Last edited by ONE END; Jun 15, 2009 at 7:25 PM.
  5. Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Jun 15, 2009, 5:26 PM - Re: My Bucket. #5

Quote peanutbutterstrangle said: View Post
    If I saw a WW2 Flecktarn-clad-Nazi ...
    ***?! not cool man
    Jun 16, 2009, 5:21 PM - Re: My Bucket. #6

now that I've been educated...
    Last edited by ONE END; Jun 17, 2009 at 9:46 AM.
  7. Jun 16, 2009, 5:27 PM - Re: My Bucket. #7

i LOVE your bucket!!! the colors are very similar to what i want to do with mine as well!!! and the design on it is really neat!!! excellent work One End!!!
    Jun 16, 2009, 6:50 PM - Re: My Bucket. #8

I really like the paint job as well, especially the design, that's really cool. Those pistols you're working on, they wouldn't happen to be modified Nerf guns would they? I could have sworn that's what they look like. If so, I think I might actually have that gun.
    Jun 16, 2009, 10:53 PM - Re: My Bucket. #9

"Those pistols you're working on, they wouldn't happen to be modified Nerf guns would they?"

Yes sir!
    Jun 16, 2009, 11:12 PM - Re: My Bucket. #10

Nice! The N-Strike Maverick is a pretty cool gun, especially when I see it modified by you talented folks. Can't wait to see 'em man.
    Jun 17, 2009, 12:34 AM - Re: My Bucket. #11

Quote ONE END said: View Post
    What?! Did you just refer to me as a NAZI!? I'm trying to figure out if this is a compliment or not... But I think You need to explain yourself!
    He was talking about the camo vest you're wearing which is or resembles a flecktarn camo pattern. It is reminiscent of Nazi issued uniforms. I don't think the guy that posted that meant anything bad by it. I suspect that he thought you knew it was a Nazi used camo pattern. I recognized it and understood his post.

Nice helmet by the way!

Kody
  12. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 17, 2009, 2:18 AM - Re: My Bucket. #12

Quote Kwally89 said: View Post
    He was talking about the camo vest you're wearing which is or resembles a flecktarn camo pattern. It is reminiscent of Nazi issued uniforms. I don't think the guy that posted that meant anything bad by it. I suspect that he thought you knew it was a Nazi used camo pattern. I recognized it and understood his post.

Nice helmet by the way!

Kody
    Uhm, that camo is called Flecktarn and is the modern day German camo. Has nothing to do with WW2 or Nazis whatsoever ... the dot pattern may be similar, but its not even close really.
    Jun 17, 2009, 8:55 AM - Re: My Bucket. #13

Quote Flachzange said: View Post
    Uhm, that camo is called Flecktarn and is the modern day German camo. Has nothing to do with WW2 or Nazis whatsoever ... the dot pattern may be similar, but its not even close really.
    That's not true because it was used even before WW2, and the Waffen-SS began using it in 1935. If you read my post, you will see that I said it resembles the pattern used in WW2. The Dutch didn't even want to adopt it because it is too aggressive and resembles the Waffen-SS peas and oak pattern....and those guys were bad!

No need to get upset with me. I was just trying to help the guy that made the comment because it upset a few people. Ya, he shouldn't have said it, but I really don't think he meant anything rude by it.

Kody
    Jun 17, 2009, 9:45 AM - Re: My Bucket. #14

Ok. Well that's good.

Sorry.
  15. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 17, 2009, 12:11 PM - Re: My Bucket. #15

Quote Kwally89 said: View Post
    That's not true because it was used even before WW2, and the Waffen-SS began using it in 1935. If you read my post, you will see that I said it resembles the pattern used in WW2. The Dutch didn't even want to adopt it because it is too aggressive and resembles the Waffen-SS peas and oak pattern....and those guys were bad!

No need to get upset with me. I was just trying to help the guy that made the comment because it upset a few people. Ya, he shouldn't have said it, but I really don't think he meant anything rude by it.

Kody
    I didnt mean to sound offensive either actually. Youre correct, it looks similar, but that IS NOT the nazi pattern. Thats what I was aiming for.
  16. Jun 17, 2009, 12:17 PM - Re: My Bucket. #16

Punisher skull with bundeswehr.Cool!
    Jun 17, 2009, 12:32 PM - Re: My Bucket. #17

Quote Flachzange said: View Post
    I didnt mean to sound offensive either actually. Youre correct, it looks similar, but that IS NOT the nazi pattern. Thats what I was aiming for.
    Very true! I was just trying to moderate a bit so people didn't kill the guy that posted it !

Now enough derailing, back to the build!

Looks great! I'm looking into doing a custom mando in the future, and you should be very proud of yours. It is pretty awesome!

Kody
    Jun 17, 2009, 2:37 PM - Re: My Bucket. #18

Thanks! agree back to the build!
  19. Jun 17, 2009, 2:49 PM - Re: My Bucket. #19

Quote ONE END said: View Post
    Thanks! agree back to the build!

is your jumpsuit an army issued Flight Suit or set of issued coveralls??? it looks very similar to a set of coveralls i have at the house, and thought about using.
    Jun 17, 2009, 5:56 PM - Re: My Bucket. #20

Quote nah'ima tifett said: View Post
    is your jumpsuit an army issued Flight Suit or set of issued coveralls??? it looks very similar to a set of coveralls i have at the house, and thought about using.
    I believe it's a Tank...
    Tank, flight same thing... yes...
  21. Jun 20, 2009, 12:39 AM - Re: My Bucket. #21

no no no , lets go back to that very educational WW2 topic...jk who cares, we won they lost, and now u know, and knowing is half the battle..GI JOE
    Jun 20, 2009, 10:37 AM - Re: My Bucket. #22

Quote silver n black trooper said: View Post
    no no no , lets go back to that very educational WW2 topic...jk who cares, we won they lost, and now u know, and knowing is half the battle..GI JOE

LOL!
  23. Jun 20, 2009, 11:29 AM - Re: My Bucket. #23

hahaha, that exact phrase from GI Joe passed through my lips quite a few times yesterday!!!
    Jun 23, 2009, 10:32 AM - Re: My Bucket. #24

More updates!

Another light kit...

First without the light...

Next with the light....

Then take it off again... Oh yeah...

Both of My lights turned on...

With a flash...

Detach for storage...

Hope you like it More to come!
  25. Jun 23, 2009, 1:38 PM - Re: My Bucket. #25

that it such a great idea to add a light kit on it!!! i'm interesed in seeing the paint scheme you come up with for your armor...because the sheme you came up with on the bucket is sick as hell