A wile back I got a Boba Fett helmet from e-bay that was made from Fiberglass.. I was Verry cheep,
compaired to the kits on E-bay, but needed alot of work.
As you can see the mandables where sticking way out.. Kinda looked like it was bucktoothed
also the Visor in the helmet was only a peace of window tint that was taped in..
I sanded it down and found alot of Cracks going along the ears. The only good thing was it was not in
the acual fiber glass but in the filler that the maker put on to help make the
helmet a bit smoother.after some heating up the helmiet I slowley worked the
mandables back down into place... I used a Real Thick Visor and alot of hot
glue to help hold the visor in place wile I bondoed the cracks on the outside.
This filled in the cracks and also helped to hold the mandables in place.
After that all dried I pulled out the thick visor and bondoed on the inside
along here my new Visor would go and primered the helmet.
After a paint job useing the great info here*thanks Spideyfett, MARROW SUN, you all Rock :thumbup *
and Puting in a Green Visor and a REAL borden Connecter I now have my First Boba Fett Bucket