Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet SE

  1. #1

    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    From
    ask me
    Posts
    15

    Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet SE

    I am a new owner of a Boba Fett SE Helmet, and what I want to do is
    for members who have the MR BOBA FETTS is to list there fett numbers.

    Mine Is #466

  2. #2
    Boba Leo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    From
    Buenos Aires - Argentina
    Posts
    903

    Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet SE

    sixarmspiderman said: View Post
    I am a new owner of a Boba Fett SE Helmet, and what I want to do is
    for members who have the MR BOBA FETTS is to list there fett numbers.

    Mine Is #466
    Mine is Nş 599
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc03773-jpg  

  3. #3

    Re: Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet SE

    im thinking of Buying that helmet, but I have found a signature edition and a limited edition, and I see absolutely no difference expect in price and maybe being signed? anyone know??

  4. #4
    BobaFettSlave_1's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    From
    Amity
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet SE

    mine was 573 but since ive redone & the helmet that number dont mean much anymore

  5. #5
    Firespray Pilot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    From
    Sunshine State, USA!
    Posts
    505

    Re: Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet SE

    HippoKiller4hire said: View Post
    im thinking of Buying that helmet, but I have found a signature edition and a limited edition, and I see absolutely no difference expect in price and maybe being signed? anyone know??
    From my understanding, the helmets are the same. The only difference is the signed plaque. So you're right !

  6. #6
    Sith_Lord_Hritz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    From
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    15

    Re: Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet SE

    i have been wanting a SE for a long time to go with my MR boba fett SE blaster.

  7. #7

    Re: Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet SE

    Are these helmets worth buying? What is the inside like and are they easy to see out of? Sorry if I sound a bit demanding hehe.

  8. #8

    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    From
    ask me
    Posts
    15

    Re: Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet SE

    hman73 said: View Post
    Are these helmets worth buying? What is the inside like and are they easy to see out of? Sorry if I sound a bit demanding hehe.
    Yes thay are great helmets

  9. #9

    Re: Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet SE

    I was looking at this for a first helm.

Similar Threads

  1. Master Replicas - Scaled Replicas Boba Fett's ROTJ EE-3
    By Ripcode in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Aug 24, 2006, 12:55 PM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •