Looking for a painter, preferably European

From
    The Netherlands

Looking for a painter, preferably European

Hi guys, i just received my Asok budget Boba helmet kit, and i'm looking for someone who takes commissions to assemble and paint it for me ESB style.

Since i'm in The Netherlands i would prefer a European painter, for obvious reasons, but i'm open to all suggestions. I already asked F4R, but he's too busy.

From
    Perth, Western Australia

Re: Looking for a painter, preferably European

Maybe try Garrett (Terminal Fettler) who is in the UK. His paint ups are nothing short of amazing!

From
    Galati, Romania

Jayvee said: View Post
    Maybe try Garrett (Terminal Fettler) who is in the UK. His paint ups are nothing short of amazing!
    Jayvee is right! Garrett is a great choice! There is also bobamaker and RS Propmasters, but they are full of paint commissions and you will have to wait a long time until you receive the finished product. Another member who do paint jobs is welshwarrior123 and he even has a series of DIY helmet paint job video here ==> Welshwarrior123's 'How to paint a boba fett helmet' Youtyube Playlist. Another member who do/did paint commissions is mmgraphics but he wasn't too active lately.

From
    The Netherlands

Thanks alot for the quick replies, guys.
    Just send Garrett/Terminal Fettler a pm, so let's hope he's willing to take a commission.

I also checked welshwarrior123's DIY video's, and man, that is COOL! It almost makes me want to do it myself, but i know i wouldn't be able to do the helmet justice. Maybe someday i'll make an attempt.