LED units

From
    Omaha, NE

LED units

Does anyone offer the range finder LED units? I checked Hyperdyne and they are out of stock. Thanks.

From
    Stittsville, Ontario, CANADA

Re: LED units

Bobo used to do these but he's been off-line since May of last year. I'd be interested too.

Jay

From
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I'd love to get a unit myself too.

Jay, I'm planning to look into what it'll take to make one so I'll keep you posted on what I find out.

From
    Fort Worth, TX

I'm trying to find a way to fit my Bobo lights into the FPH range-finder. Doesn't fit so far, so I may have to Dremel out the clear resin a bit. (shudder)

From
    Central Upstate NY

I will soon be offering mine to the public. I am actually trying to source a new tilt switch. The one I used for the JB project is obsolete, and the replacement I got did not work as well as the old. I actually got some samples in the other day, just haven't had a chance to try them out yet. At the moment, my boards are designed to run off a 9V battery, so you must run the power wires down a hollow stalk, and mount a 9V inside the helmet. I am getting closer to developing a version to mount a battery source on the board. Again, this is waiting for me to make some time to finish. My boards were built to fit the hollow DP toppers, but Spidey-Fett assures me they should fit the FP rangefinders as well. I am waiting for a confirmation on that, and hopefully some pics of it mounted in there, so I can plan out the battery mounted on board version.

From
    UK

mrgr8ness said: View Post
    I will soon be offering mine to the public. I am actually trying to source a new tilt switch. The one I used for the JB project is obsolete, and the replacement I got did not work as well as the old. I actually got some samples in the other day, just haven't had a chance to try them out yet. At the moment, my boards are designed to run off a 9V battery, so you must run the power wires down a hollow stalk, and mount a 9V inside the helmet. I am getting closer to developing a version to mount a battery source on the board. Again, this is waiting for me to make some time to finish. My boards were built to fit the hollow DP toppers, but Spidey-Fett assures me they should fit the FP range finders as well. I am waiting for a confirmation on that, and hopefully some pics of it mounted in there, so I can plan out the battery mounted on board version.
    Ooh interesting?! I'll keep an eye out for these to fit into my FPH...

From
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

mrgr8ness, any chance that you'll be offering yours with a choice of blue LEDs for us Jangos?

I'll be holding out for the board mounted battery version.

From
    West Texas Desert....

I ve been following ur other thread, cant wait!..I have a Newer BM stalk/topper, any 1 know if this unit will fit? Id def be interested in the volt version?..keep following...jjv5150....
    mrgr8ness said: View Post
    I will soon be offering mine to the public. I am actually trying to source a new tilt switch. The one I used for the JB project is obsolete, and the replacement I got did not work as well as the old. I actually got some samples in the other day, just haven't had a chance to try them out yet. At the moment, my boards are designed to run off a 9V battery, so you must run the power wires down a hollow stalk, and mount a 9V inside the helmet. I am getting closer to developing a version to mount a battery source on the board. Again, this is waiting for me to make some time to finish. My boards were built to fit the hollow DP toppers, but Spidey-Fett assures me they should fit the FP rangefinders as well. I am waiting for a confirmation on that, and hopefully some pics of it mounted in there, so I can plan out the battery mounted on board version.