I know, I know.......enough of the scratchbuilt antics from me.
Well, this time I mean it when I say this is my last scratchbuilt.
This is the same helm I started with WOF's templates and there are
a few MS parts on here (keyslots, RF, stalk, and MQ1 board), I
was thrilled when they matched up! The colors are Rougue's Except
for the red and the tan on the back of the bucket. I used a Rustoleum
Redwood toned down with brown pastel for the Mands, and Rustoleum
taupe for the damage on the back. I hope to hollow the RF and put some
electronics in it someday, but for now this will do so I can finally move
on to other parts of the project.
Got a bunch of paint sitting here waiting for a certain New Englander to
let me roll on to his bucket.
Thanks for looking.