Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Oct 28, 2007, 3:45 AM - KRIPPS! I'm not at All Artistries anymore! #1

I've not been at the AllArtistries email address for over 6 months- please stop making them have to forward stuff to me. I've answered at least 3 of your forwarded emails, yet they've been recieving the same request for info daily and have been good enough to keep forwarding them to me.

I appreciate your tenacity though, so my current email is SgtFang@aol.com and should remain so for the foreseeable future. I've been waiting for MR to sell out their Bobas for the last couple months, but I do have two kits here that were made up before they started taking orders. If you want one, they're $95.00 + 25.00 S/h east of the Mississippi, 30.00 S/H west of the Mississippi. Paypal to SgtFang@aol.com

These two may very well be the last of the "classic" Mystery Helmets- When I start up again, the new kits will be priced higher, but will include improved details, and extra parts.

Back soon everyone!

-Sarge (SgtFang@aol.com)
    Nov 3, 2007, 10:53 AM - Re: KRIPPS! I'm not at All Artistries anymore! #2

Wow, that's weird Sarge!
    I sent one email via TDH and got your reply within a week (alas I went out of state and didn't have the chance to get back to you). I have the aol addy......but I don't understand the whole multiple message thing.......weird. Something sounds like it's auto-forwarding.
    Nov 5, 2007, 8:28 AM - Re: KRIPPS! I'm not at All Artistries anymore! #3

sarge i would love to send you a pm about that second helmet you mentioned but i keep running into the database issue and i can't send pm's. so i guess i'll take a stroll over to the rpf and send you a pm there!
  4. Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Nov 8, 2007, 10:48 AM - Re: KRIPPS! I'm not at All Artistries anymore! #4

Quote Kripps said: View Post
    Wow, that's weird Sarge!
    I sent one email via TDH and got your reply within a week (alas I went out of state and didn't have the chance to get back to you). I have the aol addy......but I don't understand the whole multiple message thing.......weird. Something sounds like it's auto-forwarding.
    Auto forwarding? You know, that could very well be it- all the messages "were" the same date and message... You're on Yahoo right? Their service does some squirrely things sometimes.

-Sarge
    Nov 9, 2007, 7:10 AM - Re: KRIPPS! I'm not at All Artistries anymore! #5

Yessir,
    Yahoo it is......and I was trying out the new Beta, so who knows.

Josh