Hi guys, iv'e finally gotten around to putting some paint on my ASOK FP Budget lid.
Originally i wanted to use the cc layer as base layer but decided not to after some hairline cracks appeared after i cut out the visor.
Here's a quick shot of the bucket with layer of primer and all the parts fitted.
Anyway so far i have put down a layer of silver and then the dark grey layer.
This is my first attempt at using a airbrush and the grey humbrol color gave me bit of trouble,
because the tin's i ordered was apparently from the 1990's and before thinning it, it had the consistency of tar.
For references i had used Rafalfett's templates for the general location of the scratches but the shapes is done freehanded.