Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 29, 2015, 9:34 PM - I have a boba fett bucket question.. #1

    so for years now i been really wanting to buy a pre made bucket or do some work on one myself..

    i recently came upon this on Etsy and thought maybe this was a good time to start..
    what do you all think of this?.. should i go for it?


    any and all feedback is wanted!! thank you for all your help.

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/2271115...w_type=gallery
  2. animefan's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Posts
    341
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 29, 2015, 10:11 PM - Re: I have a boba fett bucket question.. #2

    Nope recast stay away!
  3. rubio95's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    359
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 29, 2015, 10:34 PM - Re: I have a boba fett bucket question.. #3

    The single most important choice you can make, in an endeavor like this, is what base to use.

    I recommend contacting our own Fettpride for a foundation. He offers several different helmets, and even though they may be more expensive than the helmet you linked to, you'll see the difference as soon as it's in your hands.

    Whether you plan to wear it or just display it, it's the better choice. I'll link to two reviews of his most popular recent releases. Good luck!


    The Empire Strikes Back version

    The Return of the Jedi version
  4. Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 29, 2015, 10:52 PM - Re: I have a boba fett bucket question.. #4

    Rubio95 i went to their website and didnt see anything for sale.. curious where their prices are and such, also what was the price? haha.
  5. Jc27's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,182
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 29, 2015, 10:54 PM - Re: I have a boba fett bucket question.. #5

    You have to email him through his website or contact him through Facebook to get price and delivery info.
  6. Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 29, 2015, 11:04 PM - Re: I have a boba fett bucket question.. #6

    Quote Jc27 said: View Post
    You have to email him through his website or contact him through Facebook to get price and delivery info.
    ok thanks
  7. Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 29, 2015, 11:14 PM - Re: I have a boba fett bucket question.. #7

    Quote animefan said: View Post
    Nope recast stay away!
    by the way, i hear nothing but good things about you and i recently saw some of your posts.. i hope one day i can get something from you done.... THANKS.. =]]
  8. killerkeith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    19
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 30, 2015, 4:54 PM - Re: I have a boba fett bucket question.. #8

    Quote rubio95 said: View Post
    The single most important choice you can make, in an endeavor like this, is what base to use.

    I recommend contacting our own Fettpride for a foundation. He offers several different helmets, and even though they may be more expensive than the helmet you linked to, you'll see the difference as soon as it's in your hands.
    You forgot to tell him the site is in Latin and, when viewed in starlight, it will offer information to the potential buyer at that moment. Say the makers name three times while standing in a bath of ewok blood and he may respond to emails, if he deems you worthy!
  9. rubio95's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    359
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 30, 2015, 5:03 PM - Re: I have a boba fett bucket question.. #9

    Quote killerkeith said: View Post
    You forgot to tell him the site is in Latin and, when viewed in starlight, it will offer information to the potential buyer at that moment. Say the makers name three times while standing in a bath of ewok blood and he may respond to emails, if he deems you worthy!
    Lol now THAT'S funny! Latin! Starlight! Ewok blood! I can't stop laughing!

Similar Threads

  1. Holiday Special Boba Fett Bucket
    By RexGetz in forum Boba Fett Helmet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 22, 2015, 7:57 AM
  2. scratch build v2 boba fett bucket with rwh
    By grenater in forum Boba Fett Helmet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2014, 12:12 AM
  3. WIP: Skip's Pepakura Boba Fett Bucket
    By Al in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Apr 20, 2013, 7:14 PM
  4. SolidWorks ESB Boba Fett Bucket
    By Trey in forum Boba Fett Helmet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jul 12, 2012, 4:11 AM
  5. Black boba fett bucket
    By mercfett in forum Boba Fett Helmet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Jun 8, 2007, 5:38 AM