Subscribe
    Mar 30, 2010, 2:51 PM - Hi guys! New guy working on ESB DP conversion #1

Hi!
    So I'm new and figured this is the best place to put this thread.
    I'm soon to be a cleared TK for the UK Garrison but I'm also working on a Don Post Boba Fett conversion. It's just for display so I know I don't have the accurate colours. I'm working to a rough ESB paint scheme - all done freehand with base colours sprayed on.
    Let me know what you think (please be gentle - it a WIP!)
    13-jpg
    18-jpg
    Mar 31, 2010, 6:47 AM - Re: Hi guys! New guy working on ESB DP conversion #2

Not bad for a first timer! (I'm only a second timer myself ) I take it that this is done topically? Good luck!
    Apr 1, 2010, 10:02 AM - Re: Hi guys! New guy working on ESB DP conversion #3

Thanks!
    I wanted the scratches and kill stripes to be the same basic shape as the ESB so I thought handpainting them on would be the best way with the paints I had - just humbrol and airfix paints i had left over from other stuff. All in all I think it's coming along quite well.
    I've got LEDs in the rangefinder so just need to install the T visor and finish the paintwork on the top and back.
    I'm hoping to meet Jeremy Bulloch at the London Film & Comic Con in July so if I get a move on he can sign the finished lid!
    Apr 12, 2010, 4:41 PM - Re: Hi guys! New guy working on ESB DP conversion #4

I hope its not so obvious that I should find it embarrising, but who is Jeremy Bulloch?