Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Nov 12, 2006, 8:39 PM - Here do you get? #1

Hey, I'm new here, and I was wondering where you got your buckets? I tried to scratch built one... did not work out very well. So I have decieded to buy one. Any help?

Thanks for the help

Chris
    Nov 12, 2006, 9:01 PM - Re: Here do you get? #2

I would check the Cargo Hold. There where some people selling helmets there.
  3. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Nov 13, 2006, 11:34 AM - Re: Here do you get? #3

You eventually may find yourself over on eBay. A little warning if you end up over there: make sure you know EXACTLY what you are buying/bidding on. A lot of helmets there can easily be misrepresented or not thoroughly described.
    Nov 13, 2006, 12:31 PM - Re: Here do you get? #4

Quote Jimmy BufFETT said: View Post
    You eventually may find yourself over on eBay. A little warning if you end up over there: make sure you know EXACTLY what you are buying/bidding on. A lot of helmets there can easily be misrepresented or not thoroughly described.
    Good point JB. I would stay away from ebay. The helmet that you see in the auction may not be the one you receive. There are a few posts floating around about ebay helmet nightmares.
  5. Member Since
    Nov 2006
    Nov 13, 2006, 2:53 PM - Re: Here do you get? #5

Never mind, I have a friend taht is going to make a Metal helmet for me. I'll post pics when I get it.